Social Landmark Dutch study shows those pesky conservatives were right all along: Kids grow out of "gender confusion"

Should we just then assume 0%? Just curious why it's such a dramatic problem in 2024 if the population has always had 4% that just aren't content with their body.

Terrible idea to allow confused people to make life altering decisions in their formative years, as they can't fully grasp the consequences of the choice.
The most obvious question in all of this is that if we're going to continue with the creepy emotional manipulation of pretending they're all going to kill themselves if they aren't sterilized and given massive plastic surgery, and have gross bumper sticker slogans like "I'd rather have a trans daughter than a dead son", then where the fuck was the holocaust of "trans" suicides when these options didn't even exist?

I mean we all pretty accept "this person killed themself and it's all your fault" is almost unbelievable what a piece of shit you'd have to be to say that to someone whose loved one committed suicide, and threatening it beforehand is almost exclusively done by abusive partners to manipulate them, but look out piece of shit abusers, here come western progressives to make the most repulsive behavior mainstream yet again.

Last edited:
Not really, he's a heavily medicated paranoid schizophrenic. I've tried to get him involved in things but no luck.

Ugh, I hear ya. I had a student like that and I had to suggest other things. Getting hit in the head doesnt help much with that.

Ugh, I hear ya. I had a student like that and I had to suggest other things. Getting hit in the head doesnt help much with that.

Bottom dollar is I have to spend more time with him and be as positive as possible. We have a cousin who's in recovery, I should probably get him involved too.

The "new low" is posting proof that you are lying, no? Not the first time I've done that.

Also, note that if you were not lying, you'd likely just try to provide evidence to support your claim instead of personally attacking me for proving my claim is true. You're not doing that because you know your claim is false.
Everyone reading this knows you are lying jack. You usually hide your lies under a much better camouflage of intellectual gibberish. In this case, you're just being a liar liar like the lowest kind of sherdog user. It's no wonder you're always punching down because you're not punching down. You're punching your exact equals. You're attracted to those people because they're like-minded.

Spraying perfume on what you do doesn't make it not stink jack.

Everyone reading this knows you are lying jack. You usually hide your lies under a much better camouflage of intellectual gibberish. In this case, you're just being a liar liar like the lowest kind of sherdog user. It's no wonder you're always punching down because you're not punching down. You're punching your exact equals. You're attracted to those people because they're like-minded.

Spraying perfume on what you do doesn't make it not stink jack.
I'm not attracted to lesser posters like you. You just made a comment, I looked it up, and it turned out you were lying, and then I posted the proof. Again, if you're doubling down on your lie and claiming someone else also posted it after you, you can always show the evidence. You won't do that because there isn't any. So you'll deflect from being caught lying again by personally attacking the fellow who caught you. That's what you do.

I'm not attracted to lesser posters like you. You just made a comment, I looked it up, and it turned out you were lying, and then I posted the proof. Again, if you're doubling down on your lie and claiming someone else also posted it after you, you can always show the evidence. You won't do that because there isn't any. So you'll deflect from being caught lying again by personally attacking the fellow who caught you. That's what you do.

You follow me around like a puppy lately man... And lie on order to engage and leave usually when it's a miss. I hardly even know you're there until you start obfuscating and practicing sophism.

I think you got tired of taking hits and decided to double down because I'm so much less than you and it hurts that it happened to you , but you chose emotionally because you have no position. Your position doesn't even need to be debunked. It's not an argument, it's just an accusation.

I could just as easily level claims against you that are b******* and then pretend I've won by providing "proof" but that's not my game.

I think I'll quit wasting time on you now.

And Jack with all the sincerity in my heart. I wish you love and happiness and a really good life.

98% people who go on puberty blockers end up getting gender affirming care. So starting puberty blockers is almost a guarantee that they will end up medically transitioning.

Are you suggesting that puberty blockers are part of a program that influences and directs patients into transitioning?

Isn't it possible that as blockers are a measure designed to reduce extreme anxiety that comes after often years of therapy, the patients who receive blockers were always going to end up transitioning?

Claiming puberty blockers are harmless and reversible over and over again doesn’t make it so.

Well, they've been used for decades, where are the thousands of people who had been harmed?

Are you suggesting that puberty blockers are part of a program that influences and directs patients into transitioning?

Isn't it possible that as blockers are a measure designed to reduce extreme anxiety that comes after often years of therapy, the patients who receive blockers were always going to end up transitioning?

That's what I'm suggesting. Beginning on puberty blockers begins someone on a pipeline to transition almost 100%.

If someone gets on puberty blockers, that means they're making a lifelong decision at like 9-14 years old. That's too young.

That's what I'm suggesting. Beginning on puberty blockers begins someone on a pipeline to transition almost 100%.

If someone gets on puberty blockers, that means they're making a lifelong decision at like 9-14 years old. That's too young.

That's an enormous assumption.

Taking blockers is a decent filter, they're only used when considered absolutely necessary. People from that cohort going to transitioning doesn't surprise me.

That's also an assumption, I have no evidence that's the case but it makes a lot more sense (if you've read any of the literature on affirmation therapy).

Doctors are strictly prohibited from directing patients towards a given choice. Their role is to help the patient make an informed decision in a positive, supporting environment. Doctors are advised to resist desperation in patients and gradually move through the process.

Doesn't that make sense? Why would doctors force an undeniably more difficult life?

That's an enormous assumption.

Taking blockers is a decent filter, they're only used when considered absolutely necessary. People from that cohort going to transitioning doesn't surprise me.

That's also an assumption, I have no evidence that's the case but it makes a lot more sense (if you've read any of the literature on affirmation therapy).

Doctors are strictly prohibited from directing patients towards a given choice. Their role is to help the patient make an informed decision in a positive, supporting environment. Doctors are advised to resist desperation in patients and gradually move through the process.

Doesn't that make sense? Why would doctors force an undeniably more difficult life?

Why are you completely ignoring what I just posted that shows 98% of kids that start puberty blockers end up taking hormone drugs?

As for doctors strictly prohibiting and directing patients, that's not even true. The Tavistock Clinic in the UK had to close specifically because it was just a pipeline to get kids to transition. And then there are all the emerging cases of detransitioners who have testified that there wasn't oversight and they were basically pressured to transition. There are ongoing lawsuits against Kaiser Permanente for this very reason.

There's a reason they're stopping giving drugs to kids in a lot of European countries.

Why are you completely ignoring what I just posted that shows 98% of kids that start puberty blockers end up taking hormone drugs?

As for doctors strictly prohibiting and directing patients, that's not even true. The Tavistock Clinic in the UK had to close specifically because it was just a pipeline to get kids to transition. And then there are all the emerging cases of detransitioners who have testified that there wasn't oversight and they were basically pressured to transition. There are ongoing lawsuits against Kaiser Permanente for this very reason.

There's a reason they're stopping giving drugs to kids in a lot of European countries.

I didn't ignore what you said, I acknowledged it in my first reply when I guessed at your logic and offered mine. I thought I was pretty clear.

How much evidence do you think you have? How much do you think is necessary?

Regret following gender procedures is incredibly low. Should we close every (non gender related) clinic that has a higher regret rate? Should we ban every procedure? We'd be left with very few clinics and hospitals.

If Tavistock and Kaiser didn't follow established protocols, I have no issue with there being repercussions. But don't think there aren't protocols and they aren't incredibly cautious.

You're assuming those clinics are the norm but you aren't really making that case. Maybe step out of your comfort zone, pretend you have a kid with gender dysphoria, and look into what options you have.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duelbits
Back