Last Milk of The Cow Fight: McGregor vs Colby.

JudoThrowFiasco

Charming Quark
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Since Colby shtick to appeal factor is basically dead, and McGregor's bankable era is coming to an end, why not put these two gimmicks together at 300 or IFW in July? UFC gets their soundbites and trash tv dollars, no contenders or title shots get wasted, and we can officially put one of those media cows to pasture.

I'd take Colby. At least he got his shitty return performance out of the way now. Conor is still due for one.

It would sell but the UFC would shaft their well paid golden boy, Mike Chandler and Colby would dominate Conor.

The UFC knows even though Chandler is a bad matchup, he’ll stand and brawl with Conor and make a fun fight. Colby will grind him with wrestling like Khabib did.

Would sell. They'd make it about their countries, have a ton of quotables. Probably be a decent matchup, tbh. Wouldn't want that as a ME though

Nor would I, it's name fight and give them ppv points if need be but this should be the 3rd headliner fight at 300 or IFW. WME / UFC would probably sneak it as a ppv headliner though. It sells

I gave you a like just for the title of the thread alone.

Nor would I, it's name fight and give them ppv points if need be but this should be the 3rd headliner fight at 300 or IFW. WME / UFC would probably sneak it as a ppv headliner though. It sells
What you suggested would be best case scenario. Middle of the card, UFC 300. An attraction fight for a big event. It would be fun, the build up would probably get a ton of press. Wouldn't need to have any bearing on anything, just a fun fight. Let's do it.

What you suggested would be best case scenario. Middle of the card, UFC 300. An attraction fight for a big event. It would be fun, the build up would probably get a ton of press. Wouldn't need to have any bearing on anything, just a fun fight. Let's do it.

Exactly. Two gimmicks in the twilight of their career selling tickets but not holding anything up, getting an unwarranted title shot and making more deserving headliners that much more money.

Doubt the brass would waste it as a mid card bout but this seems like it should be an easy sell for the UFC

Yeah and he deserves a pay day. But he's also still valuable as a gate keeper
Imo he's dangerous for a gatekeeper. Imagine him against Dawson or jalin Turner. Outside of Arman Islam Oliveira garthje and poirier, he still beats everyone else

Imo he's dangerous for a gatekeeper. Imagine him against Dawson or jalin Turner. Outside of Arman Islam Oliveira garthje and poirier, he still beats everyone else

Don't think he gets past jalin at this point and I think BSD and Fizev finish him. He may give Gamrot a good fight and is 50/50 against Benny.

conor better everywhere

better on the mic, better in the ring

first round ko for the irish

I wonder who would come off as the bigger asshole in the press conference

Who's the heel and who's the babyface in this one?McGregor vs Chandler with McGregor offering to take Chandlers wife to a bathroom stall and Colby vs Shavkhat,with Colby badmouthing Kazakasthan and religion.

Back