Last night's crowd

it literally was

BOO THE BROWN GUY

Lol at everyone in here crying and complaining. If you’re not proud to chant USA, then there’s the door.

There’s worse things to complain about. Go do that instead.
this guy is definitely an anti-vaxxer

Was a pretty good crowd. The atmosphere is so much better with the live audience

Clearly, you've never seen a card in Brazil. Brazilian crowds might be the worst I've heard. I'm just saying...

The "USA USA USA" chants are so cringey. The fans should be embarrassed chanting that shit.

Same fans mostly cheering the irish guy against the american Dustin Poirier though.

Dumb casuals are the majority of the audience though.
In all fairness, just because they chant USA for one fighter doesn’t mean they like all American fighters… it’s pretty common sense really

Last night made me miss having the apex no crowds. Trashy boos and ignorant crowd.

Well guys...how often we get educated crowds in MMA? I know once in a while we get them but not to often. Americans may be the most ignorant people in the developed world.

The UFC fanbase, generally speaking, consists primarily of inbred racist Americans.
Call the American crowd inbred and racists in the same sentence, congrats bro you are stupid.

Also America is one of the least inbred nations in the world.

In all fairness, just because they chant USA for one fighter doesn’t mean they like all American fighters… it’s pretty common sense really
It still does not change the fact that it's a really stupid chant at a one on one fighting event.

If any nationality did this, I would say it's stupid.

Not much of a fan of the "USA! USA!"-chants, but i don't mind them too much either.

Booing fighters whenever there isn't action for more than 5 seconds is annoying as hell though in my opinion.

Americans just don't have it in their culture to bring an atmosphere naturally.

Well guys...how often we get educated crowds in MMA? I know once in a while we get them but not to often. Americans may be the most ignorant people in the developed world.

Yet have the best universities in the world. Your anti-americanism is showing

Japan crowds are the best.

The average MMA fan know shit all about MMA and are just ignorant people. Nothing surprising. At least have the events I'm New York.

Call the American crowd inbred and racists in the same sentence, congrats bro you are stupid.

Also America is one of the least inbred nations in the world.

The only people who say that are Americans who've never been anywhere else. The US isn't even top 100.

Back