Last night's fight = Proof that Fedor time Pride HW Division was vastly superior to modern UFC HW

Yet such injuries never happen to dominant champions unless old like Silva.

And if they are injured, they still win their fight like Ngannou.

As for Curtis, let's see the rematch if it happens.
Freak injuries rarely happen at all. That's why they are called freak injuries.

Are you being retarded on purpose or are you genuinely this dumb?

So where would you say Fedor is athletically inferior and lacking in skills compared to someone like Spivac for instance?
A big issue as well is people look at other sports many decades apart were as for MMA your talking a gap of 10-15 years.

Usain Bolts 100mm and 200mm world records come from Fedor's undefeated run.

Freak injuries rarely happen at all. That's why they are called freak injuries.

Guess what, losses happen very often, yet still don't happen or happen rarely for the best fighters.

Hence why your argument is completely irrelevant, but that's because you're obviously very smart.

Guess what, losses happen very often, yet still don't happen or happen rarely for the best fighters.

Hence why your argument is completely irrelevant, but that's because you're obviously very smart.
I was expecting a "jokes on you I was just pretending to be retarded" but you are actually doubling down. Amazing.

I was expecting a "jokes on you I was just pretending to be retarded" but you are actually doubling down. Amazing.

So your argument was things that happen rarely have no interpretation value.

Losses happen very often, yet still don't happen or rarely to the best fighters.

If anything, by your logic, what you call freak injuries should not happen to the best fighters at all, since even common things such as losses don't happen very often to them.

But you're a complete idiot, so i didn't expect you would understand.

Just another idiot who doesn't understand his own limitations.

So your argument was things that happen rarely have no interpretation value.

Losses happen very often, yet still don't happen or rarely to the best fighters.

If anything, by your logic, what you call freak injuries should not happen to the best fighters at all, since even common things such as losses don't happen very often to them.

But you're a complete idiot, so i didn't expect you would understand.

Just another idiot who doesn't understand his own limitations.
Thats a lot of words to say absolutely fucking nothing at all.

Freak injuries are a random occurance, they don't have less of a chance to happen to elite fighters than scrubs. What kind of backwards anti-logic even is that?

Are you single digit IQ? What the fuck even is this argument you are making?

I'm not being rude here, just factual. You are a complete and utter moron. Equating being beaten by a better fighter to injuring yourself in a fight. I didn't think anybody was dumb enough to make that argument but here we are.

Freak injuries are a random occurance, they don't have less of a chance to happen to elite fighters than scrubs. What kind of backwards anti-logic even is that?

They do, hence why such things don't happen to the dominant champions.

Equating being beaten by a better fighter to injuring yourself in a fight.

I have never said that, but you don't even understand what you say and what you read, once again.

They do, hence why such things don't happen to the dominant champions.

I have never said that, but you don't even understand what you say and what you read, once again.
You saying losses happen rarely to the best fighters so injuries should happen even less to elite fighters, IS you comparing them you dolt.

You are completely wrong on every point you make, yet you make these claims with such confidence. Truly the embodiment of the Dunning-Kruger effect.

Fucking hell. Enjoy eating the rest of your crayons, I'm losing braincells talking to you.

You saying losses happen rarely to the best fighters so injuries should happen even less to elite fighters, IS you comparing them you dolt.

That's not my argument, that's the consequence of what you said as i've already explained here : https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...-modern-ufc-hw.4281311/page-11#post-172430853

But you don't understand what you say and what you read once again.

You were the one using probability as an argument, so i showed to you it was irrelevant, because even bad common things (losses) don't happen very often to the best fighters.

You are completely wrong on every point you make, yet you make these claims with such confidence. Truly the embodiment of the Dunning-Kruger effect.

Usman, Volka, Izzy, Jon Jones, Khabib : i don't see any "freak injury" here.

I'm not being rude here, just factual. You are a complete and utter moron. Equating being beaten by a better fighter to injuring yourself in a fight. I didn't think anybody was dumb enough to make that argument but here we are.

Having a body prone to what you call "freak injury" is not a good indicator for career longevity, especially when such things happen at a young age like for Aspinall.

Yet you still fail to see the correlation between "freak injuries" and being a dominant champion.

But no surprise here, everybody already saw your intellectual abilities.

That's not my argument, that's the consequence of what you said as i've already explained here : https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...-modern-ufc-hw.4281311/page-11#post-172430853

But you don't understand what you say and what you read once again.

You were the one using probability as an argument, so i showed to you it was irrelevant, because even bad common things (losses) don't happen very often to the best fighters.

Usman, Volka, Izzy, Jon Jones, Khabib : i don't see any "freak injury" here.

Having a body prone to what you call "freak injury" is not a good indicator for career longevity, especially when such things happen at a young age like for Aspinall.

Yet you still fail to see the correlation between "freak injuries" and being a dominant champion.

But no surprise here, everybody already saw your intellectual abilities.
My lord. How can anybody be this dumb.

Your argument is that losses don't happen often for elite fighters.

Freak injuries happen even less often across the board, so they happen even LESS often than regular losses do to elite fighters.

That holds up. What doesn't is your leap of logic that any fighter that does experience a freak injury therefore cannot be elite. It's so, sooooo dumb.

It isn't a consequence of my own argumemt because my argument has nothing to do with what you said, but because you have the intelligence of an amoeba you will never understand that.

My argument is not one of probability you dunce. My argument is that a freak injury happening to a fighter is NOT an indication of that fighter's skill or lack thereof. YOU are the one making that argument and that is why your argument is so dumb.

I also never made an argument about Aspinall being a long time dominant champion. My original argument that you took issue with was that he can beat any heavyweight you can care to mention, skill for skill he matches up well with everyone. You responded with "Hurr durr he has losses and got injured one time so no he can't".

Anyway this is my final response to you. You are actively making everybody reading this back and forth less intelligent.

Fedor is certainley the fastest HW. Gane and aspionall would give him nightmares.
You think? Gane has speed and would make Fedor look like a Welterwight. Size and speed are too difficult to overcome but who knows, its Fedor.

My lord. How can anybody be this dumb.

Your argument is that losses don't happen often for elite fighters.

Freak injuries happen even less often across the board, so they happen even LESS often than regular losses do to elite fighters.

That holds up.
That's why i said such injuries should not happen at all to elite fighters in the first place : if common bad things are already uncommon among elite fighters, then uncommon things should not happen at all.

But i'm wasting my time with your complete lack of the most basic logic.

What doesn't is your leap of logic that any fighter that does experience a freak injury therefore cannot be elite. It's so, sooooo dumb.

No, it's the way your talking about Aspinall that is not compatible : he's the best ever.

Once again, when you really look among the best fighters (and not only elite fighters) such things don't happen.

He lost by TKO 2 fights ago, whether you like it or not : young fighter + young career in the UFC yet already lost because of his body.

My argument is not one of probability you dunce. My argument is that a freak injury happening to a fighter is NOT an indication of that fighter's skill or lack thereof. YOU are the one making that argument and that is why your argument is so dumb.

You're so smart that you can't understand a fighter needs a functional body in the first place.

I also never made an argument about Aspinall being a long time dominant champion. My original argument that you took issue with was that he can beat any heavyweight you can care to mention, skill for skill he matches up well with everyone. You responded with "Hurr durr he has losses and got injured one time so no he can't".

So you're suddenly moving the goal post. Sounds like pretty much the "best ever to me" : https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...-modern-ufc-hw.4281311/page-10#post-172430512

So not only you're not very bright but a liar at the same time.

It must be really hard for you seeing he already lost against Curtis.

Yet such injuries never happen to dominant champions unless old like Silva.

And if they are injured, they still win their fight like Ngannou.

As for Curtis, let's see the rematch if it happens.
What the heck is this post trying to say? Are you arguing champions don't get injured or lose fights?

Back