Last time Whittaker fought a high-level striker......

I think Adesanya will win, but if Whittaker can get past Romero, he can get past Israel.

Whittaker has drastically improved since then, and he takes a much better shot since moving up to 185.

If we're talking staring contests no question. I don't know how you can be so sure about anything else.
Who’s the best striker Israel has faced in the UFC?

Before you answer, styles make fights. And where Gas has shown great boxing against old Brazilians and a 50 year old Bisping. He’s still 5’8” and a fat Welterweight, with slow feet. Israel held every physical advantage. And still got touched up.

5 1/2 years ago, different weight class, unbeaten in 9 fights since, fought and beat Brunson and Yoel twice... sure, TS. Whatever you need to tell yourself.

5 1/2 years ago, different weight class, unbeaten in 9 fights since, fought and beat Brunson and Yoel twice... sure, TS. Whatever you need to tell yourself.
But...

If Israel Wins he will be seen as clairvoyant on sherdog <45>

He got KOed in 1 round.

FirstCraftyKentrosaurus-size_restricted.gif

Adesanya will finish Whittaker.

Mark my words.
We got a weeeeetaed right here

Why do people who mention Wonderboy always leave out Hoon Kim or Court Mcgee

Who’s the best striker Israel has faced in the UFC?

Before you answer, styles make fights. And where Gas has shown great boxing against old Brazilians and a 50 year old Bisping. He’s still 5’8” and a fat Welterweight, with slow feet. Israel held every physical advantage. And still got touched up.
This has literally nothing to do with the thread or what I said. Or Isreal and Thompson striking creds and the techniques they throw. Like most you don't know what you're looking at so you go with the unoriginal boring he only beat this guy or yeah he beat this guy but it wasn't a flawless victory and that top-level fighter actually sucks so he sucks. Stick to eating cheetos on your couch and not calling top-level MMA fighters fat.

This has literally nothing to do with the thread or what I said. Or Isreal and Thompson striking creds and the techniques they throw. Like most you don't know what you're looking at so you go with the unoriginal boring he only beat this guy or yeah he beat this guy but it wasn't a flawless victory and that top-level fighter actually sucks so he sucks. Stick to eating cheetos on your couch and not calling top-level MMA fighters fat.
Stfu. And good job waiting til after Israel won to reply you fucking clown.

Back