Laughing to death : Crawford straight clowns McGregor

The fight itself is a joke and I can't believe how many people think Conor has a chance to win.
Fight should have been sponsored by P.T. Barnum because

"There's a sucker born every minute"

These guys can laugh all they want but really its Conor that has pretty much already clowned the whole sport of boxing in a way. The fact that a mma fighter......not a boxer is participating in what is said to be the biggest "boxing" fight in the sports history just shows that. They can't get a boxer to do this?? They had to pull a fighter from mma. A guy who 4 years ago was on the prelims?? Well look at Conor now....Crawford can laugh all he wats but he will never be part of a fight this big.

The guy on the right is doing it right, Crawford is uncoordinated.

1-1, including several knockdowns for Conor.

But please, stay salty and gotten to.

Pwned.
quit in one fight - and panic wrestled in that fight after chiding other for it, rolled over and gave up his neck.

After the first round in the 2nd had to resort to turning his back and running away and fighting sporadically to salvage a Majority Decision.

These guys can laugh all they want but really its Conor that has pretty much already clowned the whole sport of boxing in a way. The fact that a mma fighter......not a boxer is participating in what is said to be the biggest "boxing" fight in the sports history just shows that. They can't get a boxer to do this?? They had to pull a fighter from mma. A guy who 4 years ago was on the prelims?? Well look at Conor now....Crawford can laugh all he wats but he will never be part of a fight this big.
true story

forgive me, i lost interest after lewis retired

ignorance is bliss :)

joe-louis-photo-01.jpg

Those uppercuts he was practicing were exactly what gave him a 1 minute KO over Brimage, who was 3-0 in the UFC at the time.

Can't count Conor out anymore
Brimage? Who? Who were his impressive 3 wins in the UFC? Hettes who ended up 3-3 in the UFC? Oh, you must mean Maixmo, who was 4-5 in the UFC? No, you must have meant Bass who had a long tenure of 1 loss in the UFC...

Either way, i'm sure Brimage is doing alright these days, right? Oh, he's 7-7 right now, and currently 1-6 in his last 7 fights? Hm, sounds like Conor sure had an impressive win with those uppercuts on a very dangerous opponent. I can't wait to see that work on Mayweather, since Brimage is obviously just as good...

Brimage? Who? Who were his impressive 3 wins in the UFC? Hettes who ended up 3-3 in the UFC? Oh, you must mean Maixmo, who was 4-5 in the UFC? No, you must have meant Bass who had a long tenure of 1 loss in the UFC...

Either way, i'm sure Brimage is doing alright these days, right? Oh, he's 7-7 right now, and currently 1-6 in his last 7 fights? Hm, sounds like Conor sure had an impressive win with those uppercuts on a very dangerous opponent. I can't wait to see that work on Mayweather, since Brimage is obviously just as good...
Savage level 6/10

Big Crawford fan. This is funny

He would be if Floyd actually fought Crawford. Floyd draws when ppl think opponet can beat him. And Crawford would kill Floyd.

lol at calling this the biggest boxing event in history.

actually I do believe that Conor planned all these shit moves.
I am sure he can do better but wants everyone to believe that he is not even amateur level.

Valid point.

On another note, it's actually a bit hilarious when you think about the fact that Brimage would probably smoke Mayweathers boots in a pure fight. Weird ain't it

lol at calling this the biggest boxing event in history.

I lol'd at first too but the odds are still heavily favoring this fight to break the ppv record.

(of course there are those guys like Ali, Louis, Marciano, Tyson, Sugar Ray's etc but for current ppv era that seems to be the case......)

I knew this thread was going to be shit by the title. "Straight clowns"....

TS i hope you don't use that in real life.
Please don't tell me you use "clapback" either. Or just delete your account.

Back