Laura Ingraham boycott incoming

One thing that's hilarious is how people on the right complain about the left calling everyone Nazis (a justifiable complain).
But first chance they get they portray that kid as Hitler because they somehow believe the Fuhrer was anti-gun.
And despite the fact that this raised fist was the symbol of the communists. The Nazis biggest enemy.

Never in the history of my life has a child occupied real estate in my head. The idea that you are so hateful towards these kids tells everyone all we need to know. Did you hear Nestle just pulled their ads from this ladies show? Kids will win and people like you and this nobody radio host will lose haha
LOL! Lil debby23 (this name affects him greatly, I own real estate) is so shook by this he actually thinks this is some win or lose game with his "team" beating yours... over some stupid, dumb fucking kids who are enabled by the hard left and media ONLY because it's the next play at tugging at our heart strings.

361343.jpg

One thing that's hilarious is how people on the right complain about the left calling everyone Nazis (a justifiable complain).
But first chance they get they portray that kid as Hitler because they somehow believe the Fuhrer was anti-gun.
And despite the fact that this raised fist was the symbol of the communists. The Nazis biggest enemy.

Awwww now you guys don't like the 'Hitler' and 'Nazi' insults... awwwwwwwwww pobresitas preciosotas!

LOL! Lil debby23 (this name affects him greatly, I own real estate) is so shook by this he actually thinks this is some win or lose game with his "team" beating yours... over some stupid, dumb fucking kids who are enabled by the hard left and media ONLY because it's the next play at tugging at our heart strings.

361343.jpg

Too stupid of a post to really comment on but I'll put my 3rd grade hat on and try.

It is a win or lose game when it comes to Faux News and their shit commentators. She lost by spouting off at the mouth and then got OWNED by a child. Owned so bad that she had to apologize and to make matters worse for her Hogg rejected her apology!! HAHAHA. Not to mention so far 9 sponsors have pulled out of her show. Sounds to me like you say stupid things, you lose.

As far as the little debby I think it's cute so keep on keepin on with that. The idea that you had to put in parenthesis that, I'm affected greatly by it is also kinda cute and it also tells me that you don't really believe it.

The nation is going left and I think that is why you guys get so upset at kids. The problem you guys have with them is that they are smarter and more articulate than the adults on the right. Anger is the only emotion you guys are capable of using when it comes to them. Can you imagine kids on the right trying to protest something?? Imagine what a shitshow that would look like. HAHAHA

361343.jpg

Awwww now you guys don't like the 'Hitler' and 'Nazi' insults... awwwwwwwwww pobresitas preciosotas!

I am strongly against any Hitler or Nazi insults.
Insulting the Fuhrer in any way should be a capital offense.

Too stupid of a post to really comment on but I'll put my 3rd grade hat on and try.

It is a win or lose game when it comes to Faux News and their shit commentators. She lost by spouting off at the mouth and then got OWNED by a child. Owned so bad that she had to apologize and to make matters worse for her Hogg rejected her apology!! HAHAHA. Not to mention so far 9 sponsors have pulled out of her show. Sounds to me like you say stupid things, you lose.

As far as the little debby I think it's cute so keep on keepin on with that. The idea that you had to put in parenthesis that, I'm affected greatly by it is also kinda cute and it also tells me that you don't really believe it.

The nation is going left and I think that is why you guys get so upset at kids. The problem you guys have with them is that they are smarter and more articulate than the adults on the right. Anger is the only emotion you guys are capable of using when it comes to them. Can you imagine kids on the right trying to protest something?? Imagine what a shitshow that would look like. HAHAHA
TDDR lildebby23

This is your 2nd "both sides do it" post in the last 16 hours. Both sides don;t do it. The American right has turned into dangerous reactionaries over the last 20 years. There is no "both sides". The mainstream Republican party is dangerous to all of humanity.

Saying it’s only conservatives that say derogatory things over and over again doesn’t make it any truer. I gave an example. You choose to ignore it. So we’ll just have to disagree on this one.

Those talking about how we should have not ostracized him, you didn’t know this kid. OK, we did. - Emma González

Cruz, who has turned 18 since the shooting, told the investigators from Palm Beach and Broward counties that he and his friends had bullied Nikolas Cruz, something Zachary "now regrets ever doing," according to the report. - Zachary Cruz (his younger brother)

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/02/us/florida-school-shooting-brother/index.html
Being bullied by your younger brother? That's rough but you also gotta be a bit of a pussy to let that happen. But man that's bad, being bullied by classmates is one thing but by a younger sibling? That's gotta be humiliating.

She is an insufferable cunt, always has been. Anyone who is despicable enough to watch that dogshit drivel of a "tv show" is already an objective piece of trash, this little nugget won't make a difference to them. I'd enjoy watching her try to fight a hyena to death 1 on 1, that's about it.
I might enjoy watching her give a blowjob.

wow. I typed this lady's name in Twitter and she is getting besmirched like no other.

Looks like more sponsors are pulling advertisements. The latest have been Office Depot, the Atlantis, Paradise Island resort in the Bahamas, Progressive insurance, and the global investment group Principal. They join Nestle, Hulu, Wayfair, Nutrish, Johnson and Johnson, Expedia, Jenny Craig and TripAdvisor.

She is one of the most arrogant and condescending people I ever seen on tv. Just terrible

Pretty funny that the most significant tweet of her life shows her as a idiot and bitch

Being bullied by your younger brother? That's rough but you also gotta be a bit of a pussy to let that happen. But man that's bad, being bullied by classmates is one thing but by a younger sibling? That's gotta be humiliating.

I'm sure it was, but he was autistic and kids can be cruel when you're different.

Read my post again. The "literally Hitler" meme, the one that is now used to mock liberals, was originally a Reddit page about Obama.

I did not say that nobody ever called somebody Hitler. That has been going on since the 1940s.

Ok, my bad. I was focused primarily on your point that the kids have been called nazi's and Hitler - I think I saw 1 comparing gun control to nazi Germany, but I'm sure there were more .

But I consider Reddit about a step ahead of 4chan so I don't know if I'd consider them members of the right wing as much as disaffected college kids.

Interesting side note I found recently that shows why conservatives get so defensive on the subject:
A sixth-grade teacher at a Washington, D.C., middle school is in deep water after assigning students to make comparisons between former president George W. Bush and Adolf Hitler in a class project.
https://chicago.suntimes.com/politics/teacher-to-students-compare-george-w-bush-to-hitler/

Last edited:
I'll just narrow on this. Firstly, I don't accuse anyone who supports their gun rights of being the same voice as Laura Ingraham. I think even if you agree with her opinion about gun rights you would want to distance yourself from the kind of shit she spews.

Secondly, she does a fine job of sounding like a callous cunt just fine without 'the emotion of the gun grabbers'. By the way I've provided plenty of empirical evidence that strongly supports my position so the 'emotional outburst' argument is just a way of sidestepping real statistics.

The kids results have nothing to do with his argument and what she said she is being wrecked for. I approve.

You know, that really is the beauty of this country - although I'm not for haphazard boycotts - you can diss someone and the power of the purse can be used to correct your behavior.

The Dixie Chicks were wildly popular until they spewed a few words based on their political views and are now nothing more than a footnote. Same goes here.

Back