Media Laura Sanko has a message to Shavkat ahead of UFC 296!

This shit is cringe, and if an old ass man was sweating over a younger female fighter like that all the mma fighters would be crying about it on twitter trying to cancel them
Being 41 makes Sanko an "old ass" woman? And the whole "If [insert person/group] did this, then [insert butthurt]" is pretty much always a weak argument. Honestly, your whole post reeks of "cringe."

Lol
at the haters who think theyre players who think Sanko is faking this. You cant fake those hunger eyes

laying it on thick maybe, but id bet a lot she wants to see him butt nekkid

Didnt you hear the united states is turning into Brazil, when it comes to pop culture there's sexual innuendo in everything even if it is involving minors we aren't in 2005 anymore.
Oh I know. All you have to do is look at a crowd and see all the half dressed people and what parents are sending their kids to school in. Not to victim blame, but when you're showing 85% of your skin don't act dumb and get mad when people stare down your "shirt" or act trashy and slutty and then get offended when someone tries hitting on you.

Lol
at the haters who think theyre players who think Sanko is faking this. You cant fake those hunger eyes

laying it on thick maybe, but id bet a lot she wants to see him butt nekkid
IDK man i think she would for sure bang shavkat but i think shes using Shavkat as a cover up
for someone else she likes.... its almost like its too forced but i will say this regardless ...
She is a Flirt. she had a thing with that tyson pedro, then got flustered with BAM BAM with the spice girl
thing, then asked Francis in a flirty way if
she was invited to his after party, allegedly messed around with her coach, was in awe of strickland
and called him a REAL MAN, and the list goes on.

but yeah THATS NOT WHO YOU WANT AS A WIFE, unless you are into
that lifestyle.

Saying that it "totally ruins her credibility" is a major exaggeration. She has plenty of credibility. And those desk shows are more entertainment and less professional--they all act silly.
Fair response. I think I just don’t like seeing it because, as the only female commentator the modern UFC has ever had, she’s in the position to be a role model. And instead, she has been doing this silly gimmick for quite a while (and not just on the throwaway desk shows). So I’m sure that, for some people/casuals, any credibility she has as a solid analyst — which she is — goes out the window when she looks like a simp.

The hand motions... She knows what she's doing

Yes, but she's not a man. She's a woman. That makes all the difference in the world. If a man were posting selfies of him posing suggestively or sexually, he'd be laughed out of most rooms. When women do that, they get attention and thirsty men.

Point is, men and women are not the same - no point highlighting the basic fact that their behaviours are not treated/judged the same way. Why would they be?? We are not an asexual species. Nor are male and female traits interchangeable. We're largely opposites. And you're complaining about that??
Yeah I dont like it, that was the point of my comment

D68ygvR.png

very nice!

Was that a bad attempt at an old SNL skit that I watched?

So many WMMA fighters are in relationships with their coach, well the non lesbian ones anyway. It happens in other sports like tennis too, it's the close physical proximity and spending more time together than with anybody else like you said.

Just off the top of my head we have;

Laura Sanko allegedly

Megan Anderson allegedly.

Rose Namajunas

Amber Ladd

Alexis Davis

Cat Zingano

Jojo Calderwood dated her initial head coach in Scotland, broke up, started dating her new head coach in the States.

Miesha Tate started dating Caraway when he was her coach at University
Veronica Macedo was engaged to her coach in Poland, I believe. This is when she entered or shortly before she entered the UFC.

Imagine being her husband.

Watching her simp so hard for another man. Allegations of her sleeping with James Krause, etc.

Might be another case of MMA cuckoldry besides O'Malley and Garry.

nothing a little whoops wrong hole doesn't fix

Speaking of cucks, wasn’t it rumored a while back that Cody Garbrandt was letting other men fuck his wife?
I weirdly seem to remember a small beef between them post divorce where she alluded to him being gay? And then somewhere along the line someone had called her out for banging dudes whilst still married to him….
Again this is just a weird memory? Idk if someone can clarify or knows the story.

But all I know is we can get Garry, O’Malley, and Garbrandt together to compete for the Ultimate Fucking Cuckhold belt
Dude in the OT some years back had a real doozy of a tale about Cody, which included phone pics and the works, seemed pretty infallible.

Idk that I can get into that without catching a ban, and I'm on a pretty good win streak, but I will just say that details of your story are seemingly legit.

Back