Lawler wanted out.

Trifick

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
He could have just put his thumb up. He wanted the ref to stop it, then complain.

Robbie gave the thumbs up

Thumbs up to end this and save him the embarrassment of pooping his pants

They showed it 3 times in slow motion at an angle there you can clearly see Robbie shake his own hand away after herb touched it to check if he was limp.

If you can't see something happen in slow motion, you need to get your eyes checked.

They showed it 3 times in slow motion at an angle there you can clearly see Robbie shake his own hand away after herb touched it to check if he was limp.

If you can't see something happen in slow motion, you need to get your eyes checked.
Yup I saw that and it showed robbies thumb was up

So Lawler pounding on Askren no stop Askren bloodied no stop......... n jaw lock n a stop <Dylan>

yes but it wasn't a thumbs up, (that's completely made up) he just slightly pulled his hand away. that's it. People are making shit up like he gave a positive thumbs up.
people are reality deniers are liars.

Yeah he did

but ts is either blind, stupid or just a complete nuthugger.

How is Lawler getting out of that choke?

Robbie was fucked either way. He wasn't getting out of that situation. It sucks because I just lost money, but that's the game.

How is Lawler getting out of that choke?
What is that choke doing though? It's not choking him out, it's not under the chin, it's just holding his head.

yes but it wasn't a thumbs up, (that's completely made up) he just slightly pulled his hand away. that's it. People are making shit up like he gave a positive thumbs up.
people are reality deniers are liars.
I didn't think he gave a thumbs up but after herb touches his arm he sticks his thumb up briefly.

Back