League of Legends, v11: Urgots a can edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

echohead

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
4.21 in effect of this thread and still no Urgot love, perhaps future patches will make him viable in his obvious role as jungle.
743b521d40eb29648b106167a581bc8c.jpg

Sherdog Name = League Summoner Name
OnionKnight86 = shes only lvl 17 (NA)
echohead = echoheadxx (NA)
Byron Carter = 'Dulu' and 'Dulu MZ' when on timeout (NA)
AgeofEmpires2 = rungnir (NA)
Real_Magi = izael archi magu (NA)
Old Jewish Lady = nakedlolplayer (NA)
goforkyourself = Hitherepals (NA)
SiCnEsS = Milster (NA)
Thesis = Thesis (NA)
barfyook(NA) = yookfarb
DROPPINDEUCE(NA smurf) = yookfarb
execute = Roidereem (NA)
= idlasthitit (NA)
Gaeric = GaericSD (NA)
sgt jumpy = jumpy clone (NA)
bubble bath = Hodgy Cuddles (NA)
Andrewwawa = worldcathiphop (NA)
agentorange24 = LOLDozer (NA)
a13ks = Mustafa Sex Crim (NA)
dawnignited = Strifesong (NA)
caulderborn = Dormath (NA)
gronkkkk = Delmrus (NA)
Rogerthealien = Lolargasm (NA)
Krossinc = JabberSmash (NA)
Rmbr2Breathe = GrillCheeseSammy (NA)
gopackgo555 = gopackgo555 (NA)
F[o]rged = reploiid (NA)
goldenglovez = Katrib (NA)
Torami = Bruce Swain (NA)
Fido = Looniewise (NA)
xtramob = xtramob (NA)
TheGoodCat = 1Auro (NA)
Tomie = Rastira (NA)
Takun = Manv88 (NA)
frystyle = Fryztyle (EUW)
Carl Drogo = CarlDrogo1
salkyrie - elicode (NA)
AZ103 = CallyourMomYJL
Limbo Pete = Limbo Pete
Tigger = Ironicycle
Chickenluver = Buckethead420

Sherdog ranked:
Echo
Onionknight
Fido
CaulderBorn

Patch notes: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/patch/patch-421-notes

If you are looking for spoiler free league competition videos: http://www.reddit.com/r/LoLeventVoDs/
Forum members have asked where to keep up with the LCS: http://www.lolesports,com

Last edited:
Anyone on that list plat or above? I Udyr'd my way to Gold III when feral flare was op but that's about it.

Anyone on that list plat or above? I Udyr'd my way to Gold III when feral flare was op but that's about it.

I believe Forged, Execute, and Ageofempires (if he still plays) are the highest forum members on the list and are all in plat.

god damn rek sai looks OP as shit with mobility that makes lee sin weep.

I'm gunna grind my way to at least high gold the next season... MAYBE reach Plat if I can get some assistance with what my game needs.

i'll probably play a few ranked, then stop, then go back, then stop, i might just do what f[o]rged says and do like 2 urgot ranked games a day to see how far i can fall or climb

So Jinx is rather fun, I played her when I was first learning the role initially, but swapping out to fishbones and the lack of a reliable escape deterred me from really hammering her out.

I shouldn't have done that.

So Nukeduck and Mithy are no longer banned from competitive play... Nuke is one of my favorite players from S3, it's ridiculous to see how his career has panned out compared to Bjergsen considering they were pretty much mirror images of each other (aside from the fact Nuke was a piece of shit attitude-wise) back when both played in EU LCS. Heck, Bjersen was the worst of the two imo.

I'm assuming BR server doesn't count? :icon_lol: I skyrocketed through ranked abusing Udyr too, he was basically freelo when feral was broken and arguably even after. I've switched to top recently though, the new jungle sucks donkey dick.

So Nukeduck and Mithy are no longer banned from competitive play... Nuke is one of my favorite players from S3, it's ridiculous to see how his career has panned out compared to Bjergsen considering they were pretty much mirror images of each other (aside from the fact Nuke was a piece of shit attitude-wise) back when both played in EU LCS. Heck, Bjersen was the worst of the two imo.

I'm assuming BR server doesn't count? :icon_lol: I skyrocketed through ranked abusing Udyr too, he was basically freelo when feral was broken and arguably even after. I've switched to top recently though, the new jungle sucks donkey dick.

Is everyone as bad on BR as they say? Everything I've read makes it sound like a joke but I've never actually played on it, so it could just be exaggeration.

Same with LAN. I've considered starting a smurf there just for the awesome ping I'd get.

F[o]rged;101285703 said:
Is everyone as bad on BR as they say? Everything I've read makes it sound like a joke but I've never actually played on it, so it could just be exaggeration.

Same with LAN. I've considered starting a smurf there just for the awesome ping I'd get.

Us east coasters should just band together and start 5 accounts on LAN and see how high we can get.
Wouldn't even be trolling if we stuck to premade 5 normals and ranked 5s

Just had a pretty fun game with Nasus top.

Was laning against a Riven that was AFK until I was at around 120 stacks. She comes to lane and I let her farm it up, she leaves me alone and I get my CS/stacks. Their jungler comes up (And is 3 levels below me) They both go on me, kill them both.

She leaves me alone after that and farms, jungler comes up a few times and I +6 him. TP down and steal dragon pick up 3 kills and go back to farming my lane. They surrendered right at 20, even though most of my team fed.

F[o]rged;101285703 said:

Bad as in lack of skill or toxicity? It's certainly a step down from EUW/NA (have played on all three, although briefly), but it's not like mechanics are that hard to come across, it's just shitty teamwork.

Attitude-wise I actually think it's a step up from EUW. People are toxic as shit in both but at least in BR you feel like people are venting and getting a kick out of ruining your day with trolling, insults or whatever. People on EUW just flat out hate each other.

Haven't heard good things about LAN. Sounds like it has less trolling than BR but less actual hatred than EUW. Just people raging at each other.

challenger Hype. man this caster with Zirene is dead weight.

what a horrible call by fusion TWICE to take baron and give up inhib when they are ahead.

MakNooN hype ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

oh wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back