LW: Matt Serra/Makhachev - 1.24
FW: Rani Yaya -- 1.05
BW: Chico Camus - 1.31
FLW: Muhammad Mokaev - 1.36

W BW: Cat Zingano - 1.61
W FLW: Valentina Shevchenko - 1.88
SW: Tatiana Suarez - 1.48
Almedia the GOAT doesn’t even land a strike! 🔥🔥🔥

GSP's at 1.40 while being at the top for so long is insane. Only MM was close to GSP in that stat of the guys in GOAT-tier

Even almighty OMG no cuts, no bruises no blood Khabibi has a higher SAPM while fighting shittier competition.

GSP's at 1.40 while being at the top for so long is insane. Only MM was close to GSP in that stat of the guys in GOAT-tier

Even almighty OMG no cuts, no bruises no blood Khabibi has a higher SAPM while fighting shittier competition.
Fedor was at 1.0 or so I believe, through his undefeated run.

They are mostly wrestlers right?
I would like to see a list with strikers who have low sapm. For example Mousasi has a really low sapm. It's harder to stand up and not get slapped in the face then when you lay on them.

[COLOR=var(--YLNNHc)]According to Rami Genauer of FightMetric, Machida has absorbed fewer strikes than any fighter in UFC history, taking only 41 strikes in 70 minutes in the Octagon (0.6 strikes per minute, which is less than half of what an average fighter takes).[/COLOR][COLOR=var(--IXoxUe)]May 26, 2009[/COLOR]

THAT was the Machida Era!

I dont like numbers. That can be twisted to mean anything. But people will read the headlines, and just react.

How many fights, how long total fight time, and against who, ect

Machida was even less during his.
His legacy is underrated now honestly. Fightmatrix the algorithm has him 21 all time list which would be even higher if not for some robbery decisions. Also has beaten 11 world champions if you count other organizations champions.

I'd like to see a SPM SAPM differential

Feel like Sonnen could be the highest, as long as they don't have to be sig strikes.

Valentina on skill. Chael on fear. Spam takedowns, if opponent gets on top and GnPs quit the fight.

Rani Yahya being on that list is wild AF. He's been in the UFC for almost 15 years, and over 15 if they're counting WEC stats. Impressive.

His legacy is underrated now honestly. Fightmatrix the algorithm has him 21 all time list which would be even higher if not for some robbery decisions. Also has beaten 11 world champions if you count other organizations champions.
100% agreed.
I think if he had retired after winning the belt at 15-0 we'd consider him the GOAT LHW probably.

HW: Jailton Almeida - 0.79
LHW: Phil Davis - 1.33
MW: Chael Sonnen - 1.12
WW: Michael Chiesa - 0.88
LW: Matt Serra/Makhachev - 1.24
FW: Rani Yaya -- 1.05
BW: Chico Camus - 1.31
FLW: Muhammad Mokaev - 1.36

W BW: Cat Zingano - 1.61
W FLW: Valentina Shevchenko - 1.88
SW: Tatiana Suarez - 1.48
It's virtually all grapplers/wrestlers, of course they're gonna have the least strikes absorbed.

Back