Leaving Neverland...

Did Michael Jackson sexually abuse children?

• Yes, he did.

• No, he did not.

• I don't know.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I voted I dont know. If u think about it. This guy's filthy rich, hangs out with little kids and the easiest way to extract cash from him would be child molestation allegations. On the other hand he seems to be a kid in an adult's body who just likes to hang out with kids. MJ imo could be asexual and it makes more sense now that there's rumors of him being castrated when he was younger to preserve his voice. There's pics of him holding hands with little kids but that's doesn't mean he's a molester. I hold my kid nephews and nieces hands in public. In conclusion we dont know what happens behind closed doors or what's really on his mind.

Michael obviously preferred the company of young kids over grown adults. For the most part it could have just been because he was fucked up in the head and really wanted to be a little kid. On the other hand, Michael was still and adult and as we all know, adults have sexual needs. Personally I think in Michael's head he justified it because he thought of himself as a kid and it's not illegal for two underage people to sleep with each other. On the other hand, Michael wasn't stupid and knew it was highly illegal and knew the world didn't see it in the same light as he did.

There is a massive massive difference in you holding your nephew's and niece's hands over MJ holding non family member kid's hands and then sleeping with them alone in his bed. It's not about hand holding. If all MJ did was hold some kids hands in some pictures and videos, no one would have ever said a word. It's having kids in his bed alone that has/had the world talking.

If you called up your brother/sister and said hey I'd like you to send my nephew over here for the weekend and you had your nephew sleeping alone with you in your bed...that would raise some question marks because that's not normal. If you're out at the park holding your nephews hand, no one in the world would bat an eye because that's completely normal.

Michael obviously preferred the company of young kids over grown adults. For the most part it could have just been because he was fucked up in the head and really wanted to be a little kid. On the other hand, Michael was still and adult and as we all know, adults have sexual needs. Personally I think in Michael's head he justified it because he thought of himself as a kid and it's not illegal for two underage people to sleep with each other. On the other hand, Michael wasn't stupid and knew it was highly illegal and knew the world didn't see it in the same light as he did.

There is a massive massive difference in you holding your nephew's and niece's hands over MJ holding non family member kid's hands and then sleeping with them alone in his bed. It's not about hand holding. If all MJ did was hold some kids hands in some pictures and videos, no one would have ever said a word. It's having kids in his bed alone that has/had the world talking.

If you called up your brother/sister and said hey I'd like you to send my nephew over here for the weekend and you had your nephew sleeping alone with you in your bed...that would raise some question marks because that's not normal. If you're out at the park holding your nephews hand, no one in the world would bat an eye because that's completely normal.

Sometimes we overthink this thing:

A, basically, confirmed bachelor, likely homosexual, has cute little boys over to sleep in his bed with no parents about.

Occam's razor:

MJ was a paedophile that had sexual relations with little boys

Last edited:

A, basically, confirmed bachelor, likely homosexual, has cute little boys over to sleep in his bed with no parents about.

Occam's razor:

giphy.gif

Occam's razor:

If MJ just had Neverland Ranch and had kids over to play and have a good time with him sleeping in his room at night and the kids sleeping with their parents in the sleeping quarters....people would be like ok MJ is kind of weird for liking to hang out with kids all the time but there's really not much else you can say. Sort of like how people think Mr. Rogers was weird for all the work he did with children.

It's the children sleeping in his bed that separates him from just being 'weird' and connects him to 'pedophile'.

The French gave this bald fuck a much harder time than any other media I've seen go at it so far. And the MJ fans did their homework and knew what they were talking about.

I don't get it. What were the vids about? Was she backing up MJ or against? thx

Against I presume, now doesn't want to be open to critique as evidence shows how much bull has been applied.

Against I presume, now doesn't want to be open to critique as evidence shows how much bull has been applied.
The other way. Oprah lent her name to their credibility by saying she had conducted interviews that would follow the documentary.

EDIT -- sorry, you went the right way.

Brb giving a single fuck about anything Pharrell Williams says.

Just fucking lol. Fuck that guy, he’s an expert at nothing .

lol I love how Michael is the king of trolling for eating popcorn while on the phone.

Michael may be completely innocent of all accusations.

As a psychologist, I believe he may have suffered from a condition called 'Arrested Psychological Development', which is caused by mental trauma he may have suffered in his childhood, for example, the pressure of being famous at a very young age, and the mental & physical abuse he suffered from his father.

If Michael did indeed have Arrested Psychological Development,
he will have been 'stuck' in an emotional level of development,
and may not have mentally matured past adolescence.

If this was the case, it would explain his childlike behaviour
in adult life, and because of this behaviour, he may have been
taken advantage of by people around him for monetary gain.
He was an easy target, and still is.

IF ANY EXIST, WHAT ABOUT MICHAEL'S MENTAL HEALTH RECORDS? SHOULD THEY BE MADE PUBLIC??

They may explain and answer many of our questions, about the way he lived.

Back