Lee Murray still wants that UFC Belt

"I can’t wait to see the new Gotti film I’ve heard about with John Travolta playing John Gotti."

<{you!}>
images

"My top three films to date are: 1. Heat; 2. Public Enemies; 3. The Town."

<[analyzed}>

Seems like a cool dude.....seems like he knows alot about mma and current mma.

It would be amazing if he made a comeback.

He's got a positive dream to keep him going in there, if that's what it takes for him to help do his time, then I can't really pass judgment on the guy.

The guy kidnapped people, terrorized people, stole, etc. I think it's ok to judge him as a scumbag.

That said, I'd love to read a book about his life.

He was a part of one of the largest bank robberies ever. I've been robbed twice at my work and I must say its infuriating. Someone threatens your life for money they don't have to work for. Now scale that to that bank robbery.

They need to be punished or else everyone would do it. But to what extent?
I think the banking sector should be fair game.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say I think he might have some difficulty getting a visa to fight in the US. And there is that whole 'wanted for about a million crimes in the UK' thing. So, unless the UFC is promoting events in Moroccan jails, I suspect his dream is over.

That is actually a sad interview. I don’t think he shouldn’t hold he let off the hook but he truly does seem to have realized he fucked up and truly regrets it. Of course he could be a psycopath saying the right things.

wut? he robbed some joint, not kill or rape.
It was quite a bit more than that, he didn't run out of a shop with a bag full of snickers. £53 million, hostages and general nastiness. He was not a nice man and deserves to be where he is.

on the one hand in the joint you need a goal/positivity or youll just spend the rest of your life there (never been, know people who have this what they say)...on the other hand he surely wasnt thinking about the belt when he was robbing a security depot, kidnapping and threating to kill the guards families, then fleeing the country/cops lol

So the video said he got 10 years but extended to 25 years because he tried to escape. What an idiot.

If you are going to highlight sections do it in a color you can actually see against the background

wut? he robbed some joint, not kill or rape.
He kidnapped someone's family and threatened to kill them during that "joint robbery", you knob.

Hell, he probably killed his fair share of people during his drug dealer days, wouldn't be surprising considering the scars he has.

So the video said he got 10 years but extended to 25 years because he tried to escape. What an idiot.
Maybe his "dreams" didn't include the extension.

<seedat>

Back