Lee/Van Damme & Schwarzenegger/Stallone set for UFC 133

Bruce lee was a phony

He injured himself lifghting weights because he didn't stretch and warm up

So much for his studying and that jeet kune do shit is so fucking useless

He was part of a pr machine and people still buy into that shit

What's next jet li can whoop ass in real life?

Gene Lebell (known far and wide for his grappling), Chuck Norris (Karate champion), Dan Inosanto (BJJ Black Belt), and Wally Jay (Judo/Jiu Jutsu martial artist) -- all four of these men have, at one point or another, described Lee as an extraordinary martial artist. Were they in on the hoax? Were they getting a cut? Were they lying? And why, may I ask, would "phony" do you know of that spent his entire life doing martial arts in some capacity, whether in a dojo or on film? I guess all of those stars who lined up to take lessons from him were just rubes, including the world Karate champions. That wily Bruce Lee and his "tricks."

Gigglin like a schoolgirl, props to the creator :icon_lol:

BOLO!!!

20h57d3.jpg

Gene Lebell (known far and wide for his grappling), Chuck Norris (Karate champion), Dan Inosanto (BJJ Black Belt), and Wally Jay (Judo/Jiu Jutsu martial artist) -- all four of these men have, at one point or another, described Lee as an extraordinary martial artist. Were they in on the hoax? Were they getting a cut? Were they lying? And why, may I ask, would "phony" do you know of that spent his entire life doing martial arts in some capacity, whether in a dojo or on film? I guess all of those stars who lined up to take lessons from him were just rubes, including the world Karate champions. That wily Bruce Lee and his "tricks."

Wow, calm yourself.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

This video meda my day hahahahahaha

That was epic. Didn't expect it to be that good! Solid!

Just a quick hint for you...... Martial artist is not the same as a fighter.
Bruce lee was celebrated for his martial arts philosophy, life philosophy and great martial arts technique.
Even Chuck Norris said he and bruce didnt want to fight eachother because Chuck was a proffesional full contact fighter and bruce lee was not.

But yes, Bruce Lee was a man with many talents. His philosophy being the biggest one in my opinion.

Back