Left Eye Larry vs Colby “The Comforter” at 185....who takes it?

VERBAL-FEDOR

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Talk aside....Bisquick has generally done well against primary wrestlers/grapplers.....

The Comforter could hug it up for 3 rounds and nullify Left Eye Larry but I don’t think he could really hurt him.

I gotta go with Bisping to pull it out.

Talk aside....Bisquick has generally done well against primary wrestlers/grapplers.....

The Comforter could hug it up for 3 rounds and nullify Left Eye Larry but I don’t think he could really hurt him.

You're so funny with your nicknames.

/thread.

I don't care for this fight but I recommend that you make more threads with these A-level fighter names.

Colby "The Comforter" Cuddlington.

I can dig it TS.
<mma4>

Gotta go with Bispong. Don't need two eyes to fend off wall and stall.

Bisping hasnt looked good in years. If pillowfist Gsp can knock you down Colby will too.

You know you’ve been gotten to ..... when you call out a retired 40 year old.

I wouldn’t mind seeing Bisping coming back so he can retire with a win.

Let Woodley crack Colby’s chin first and make it happen. The verbal abuse by Bisping leading up to the fight should be some of the worst roasting in UFC history since he won’t have to “hold back” and take it easy.

More I think about it we need this.

Muh - muuh - Muuuhthafuckr.

Bisping would piece him up.

Too big, too strong, too tough.

Bisping hasnt looked good in years. If pillowfist Gsp can knock you down Colby will too.

He’s only 2 years removed from beating Rockhold who was on top of the world at the time.

Not a GSP fan boy but not bad for “Pillow fists”.

4415e90e8cbe6b7327bba7da804d989a.jpg

Also, GSP dropping Bisping had less to do with power and majority technique. Dem Freddie Roach lessons were quite evident.

Bisping picks him apart, he's a grown ass man at 185. UD 30-27

I feel michael boing boing would jab snuggy for a round then get out wrassled. Hugington has some good raaaaassliiiin

Count would knock him clean out. Colby can say he's got some chin, and he's got a little something, but RDA walked him dizzy a few times. I was not impressed with Colby's performance and I expect to see him fail soon. nothing about his character or act compels me on this. he's just kinda a weak guy.

lold @ left eye larry

Bisping is good enough and tough enough to give anyone trying to move up in weight problems except for GSP because then and only then is Bisping a total can :rolleyes:

Bisping is 0-2 against former ww in his last two fights I have to pick Colby.

Colby is too predictable, not that he's not good, but Bisping's pace and rhythm will eat him alive on the outside. And Bisping is big, spry, hard to takedown, and once you do get him down he's not bad off his back.

Bisping UD if he were so inclined.

He’s only 2 years removed from beating Rockhold who was on top of the world at the time.

Not a GSP fan boy but not bad for “Pillow fists”.

4415e90e8cbe6b7327bba7da804d989a.jpg

Also, GSP dropping Bisping had less to do with power and majority technique. Dem Freddie Roach lessons were quite evident.

2 years , a brutal knock and a bad rnc doea have an impact on a guy knockin on 40s door..... Maybe a young fella can make a comeback and even improve but Bisping should never fight again.
Dont forget that he got put to sleep by two welterweights. Middleweights my ass.

Back