Crime Leftist mob is outside Tucker Carlson's home. Chanting: "We know where you sleep at night"

Here one of the co-founders of Vox tells us that, while tactically this might not have been the best move, Tucker's family deserves to be targeted because of all of Tucker's "victims".

And the comparison he sees:

2.png

An woman here illegally is scared of being picked by immigration for being here illegally. This is the same as showing up at a citizen's home in a free society and screaming threats at their family because you disagree with them politically.

He should be detained and questioned by ICE. Not hyperbole, he's just publicly admitted to knowing someone here illegally. Can't keep getting away with that crap.

Last edited:
That was so pathetic and weak throated it's hard to believe it's real. Somebody please find those people something better to do.

I've got a whole bunch of paint cans they can lick clean.

I think you're upset that antifa aren't liked by normal law-abiding citizens.

I have always opposed antifa.

Dude, why are you suddenly trying to mitigate your clear call for a police state? Don't be like the others. Own your right-wing totalitarianism with pride!

I have always opposed antifa.

Dude, why are you suddenly trying to mitigate your clear call for a police state? Don't be like the others. Own your right-wing totalitarianism with pride!

Entrapment!

I'm advocating cleaning up crime and if necessary utilize the army to deal with it. Lawlessness is not okay. Call it armed guard, ICE, SWAT teams whatever. Mobs and thugs intimidating and threatening violence (and actual violence), out of control violence in Chicago is not okay.

Its too convenient. Right after the rep lose the house a leftist mob threatens someone from FOX news..... it just feels like a false flag operation to me.
Yes, rationalize it. Bend yourself around reality. There MUST be some other explanation!

Could a man ever live with ones self if Tucker came out and actually beat the shit out of one of these dudes

Ass kicked by Tucker is a whole future of shame. Name change and disguises

O yea!! Well look at all the right wing mobs surrounding peoples houses!!!

O wait......

Looks like Tucker set that up.

IF not a set up, you don't go to a dudes house.
If you want to get Tuck back, just destroy his ass in a debate, like Jon Stewart did. I am surprised Tuck still has a job after that absolute beatdown, JStew gave him.

Yes, rationalize it. Bend yourself around reality. There MUST be some other explanation!

What is amazing to me is that I just made those posts up saying the wildest most outlandish things I could imagine and people supported it.

LOL. Those Antifa folks are idiots.
Also idiots: all of the people in this thread asking for the arrest or for the physical punishment (eg...releasing dogs) of other people who are making noise on a public sidewalk.

Call the cops, get a noise violation complaint, and call it a day.

No laws were broken here.

LOL. Those Antifa folks are idiots.
Also idiots: all of the people in this thread asking for the arrest or for the physical punishment (eg...releasing dogs) of other people who are making noise on a public sidewalk.

Call the cops, get a noise violation complaint, and call it a day.

No laws were broken here.

Were they not on his property, I heard they smashed his door up?

That's even more fucked up if they did.
I just watched the video and saw people being idiots on a sidewalk.

Looks like Tucker set that up.

IF not a set up, you don't go to a dudes house.
If you want to get Tuck back, just destroy his ass in a debate, like Jon Stewart did. I am surprised Tuck still has a job after that absolute beatdown, JStew gave him.

It wasn't really a debate after a certain point. Stewart was saying Crossfire's right vs. left debate/argumentative dynamic was being divisive and that wasn't specific to Carlson but Begala and the long running show in general (it was a correct observation). That was really the debate/commentary part, but it was short lived. When Carlson said something back about Stewart softballing politicians Stewart got angry then went after Carlson's bowtie (which I thought was petty, and also dumb if he ever ran into Nation of Islam members that took offense), resorted to name calling and used the "I'm a comedian defense". Stewart could have kept with the high road he started out with, but took the low road and ended up being divisive and bickering when his entire initial point was against that sort of rhetoric.

I think you're upset that antifa aren't liked by normal law-abiding citizens.

They are though.

We applaud people who are willing to brave the clubs of the brown shirts while exercising their legal right to protest.

Should've been shot and killed on sight no questions asked

Back