Legal Crack

th

I need help.. :(

Red Vines are slammin, but I didn't like them as a kid. I started enjoying them in my twenties.

image-128422.jpg

This stuff is phenomenal. Best candy available. If you haven't tried it and like peanut butter and chocolate, this is the move.

Seriously if you like regular Reese's cups, the sticks are a nice alternative without as much chocolate.
Crazy good

I don't know what they put into these but once you begin eating them, you cannot stop.

chesters-fries-flamin-hot.png

2Zy.gif

Attachments

• upload_2018-1-19_23-21-47.jpeg
    upload_2018-1-19_23-21-47.jpeg
    5.8 KB · Views: 2
I like chocolate

giphy.gif

The kids sell these at the traffic light near me, for their baseball team or to support their moms dope habit, but anyway, I bought a bag and of course while I'm eating them this chick has to tell me they cause cancer.

I don't know why I let that bother me..I've put way worse in my system.

I don't eat chips or candy ever, except for some decent chocolate here and there, but goddamn these things are amazing. Also a big fan of any dried fruit snacks.

It amazes me how many people literally would not be able to function without caffeine. Its funny how many "health nuts" I've seen who suck down stimulants day in and day out.

380451857_ce9bad11e3_z.jpg
i don't go to movies,because i can't pass this without spending more than the price of the ticket,twice over.

I could never keep any of this stuff in the house. I usually get candy on a hung over day, but regardless of how big or small the bag is it's gone in a matter of a few hours, so I try not to keep it around the house.

Starburst-Original-Fruit-Chews-Candy-Packs-127473.jpg

twizzlers-cherry-nibs-bag.jpg

upload_2018-1-20_9-42-28.jpeg

14043068_Alt01

Macadamia nut chocolate chip cookies

Back