Legitimate UFC P4P List

Sorry you live in Chicago
One of the greatest cities in the world. You don't even want to post where your from.

Between your super shitty OP, replies, and off topic lame insults, you just may be my first ignore. You're a waste of space.

What's the retarded logic behind that?

P4P doesn't imply that you fought in multiple weight-classes.

What is the point of the traditional P4P list? It's all hypothetical. What, in an alternate universe Mighty Mouse would grow like Ant-Man and be superior to Stipe at HW, greater than Cormier/Jones at LHW?

tenor.gif

One of the greatest cities in the world. You don't even want to post where your from.

Between your super shitty OP, replies, and off topic lame insults, you just may be my first ignore. You're a waste of space.

New York City. You take life way too seriously. Does everyone in Chicago walk around with a massive dildo up their anus? Please say yes

1.jones
2.dj
3.stipe
4.yoel
5.dc
6.holloway
7.maia
8.rumble
9.conor
10.bisping

New York City. You take life way too seriously. Does everyone in Chicago walk around with a massive dildo up their anus? Please say yes
You post a horrendous P4P list on a discussion forum, I laugh at just one part of it, and you get butt hurt and start this horrible conversation and have to resort to location shit.

You were better when you weren't posting. Goodbye.

PS- your pizza sucks

You post a horrendous P4P list on a discussion forum, I laugh at just one part of it, and you get butt hurt and start this horrible conversation and have to resort to location shit.

You were better when you weren't posting. Goodbye.

PS- your pizza sucks

I think you took my first response too seriously and now we're here. Listen, we all know New York pizza is better than Chicago pizza and we all know that people in Chicago are the ones walking around with dildos up their butts (you were the one that told me that, remember?)

Anyway, I hope we can be friends after this...more than friends??

Michael Bisping(MW 16-6 / LHW 4-1)

{<jordan}

Bisping was a prospect when he fought at LHW. He didn't fight anybody near the top ten.

His best win was over Elvis Sinosic. (The Hamill fight was a robbery.)

Bisping was a prospect when he fought at LHW. He didn't fight anybody near the top ten.

His best win was over Elvis Sinosic. (The Hamill fight was a robbery.)

The Hamill fight was a robbery...it should have been unanimous 30-27 Bisping

PoundForPound traditionally meant with accordance to one's size against people whom are usually bigger

In boxing, we traditionally referred to the guys who move up multiple weight-classes in their careers or from their amateur days, as 'p4p' great... or the p4p best, p4p strongest, p4p toughest... etc

In mma, we label weight-cutters who fight in the same division, or even drop down in weight-class in their career, as p4p great. hell the UFC even includes women now in their list. It is absurd, and a joke at this point.

The real p4p greats of MMA are guysl ike Frankie Edgar who won a championship at his natural weight class, BJ Penn who won a championship at his natural weight class, Dan Henderson who found success from MW to HW... and Sakuraba who fought everybody including HWs and beat guys like Rampage and Vitor despite being a WW.
And of course Royce Gracie who beat everyone.
I guess you could say Anderson Silva since he started his career at WW and went up to beat a former LHW champion in dominant fashion.

It makes no sense imo to call someone who cuts massive weight and is often the bigger guy in his fights, a P4P champion or a P4P great. That makes as much logical sense as ranking a woman who fights at 135 higher than men who fight at 135.

They are P4P greats because they could have had much more success in their careers by cutting significant weight themselves to fight guys their own size, or guys smaller than them, but opted to fight bigger dudes using their otherworldy technique and skills to compensate for the size difference.

Edit: PS Forgot to mention Mighty Mouse

I think you took my first response too seriously and now we're here. Listen, we all know New York pizza is better than Chicago pizza and we all know that people in Chicago are the ones walking around with dildos up their butts (you were the one that told me that, remember?)

Anyway, I hope we can be friends after this...more than friends??
New York pizza is one step below frozen pizza, it's thin and greasy and awful. I don't even know how the debate got started, Chicago pizza is just infinitely superior.

The dildos up our butts are at least cleaner and more satisfying than the ones you have in....wait, what?

maybe_i_like_you-uid14870043521378-500x280.jpg

New York pizza is one step below frozen pizza, it's thin and greasy and awful. I don't even know how the debate got started, Chicago pizza is just infinitely superior.

The dildos up our butts are at least cleaner and more satisfying than the ones you have in....wait, what?

maybe_i_like_you-uid14870043521378-500x280.jpg

AYYEEE!!! There he is!

Step-Brothers-Did-we-just-become-best-friends.gif

I completely agree. I hope you can make it out of there alive.
:rolleyes:

I was born in Detroit, grew up in Philly, live here now.

Just don't be an idiot and don't go to the bad areas, which every city has.

Chicago is huge, and most parts of it are awesome and I walk around them care free every day. All you pansies listen to Trump, who's never been here outside of his shitty hotel, and think it's some war zone. Grow up.

Chicago has been, is, and will be one of the coolest cities in the world.

Just don't wander into the projects for no reason, like any other city, and you'll be fine.

Last edited:
Back