Legs Day

I do a bunch of EZ-bar curls in the squat rack.
Does that count as "leg day" ?

I got kinda disillusioned with outpatient clinics since people treated it like a day spa. They'd come in let us do all the e-stim, massage, and other modalities in order to feel good and then when it came time for intense manual therapy or therapeutic exercise they'd make up an excuse to leave.........
Why not arrange the spa treatments after the manual therapy.

Body weight squats
Kicking on pads, bags, and people
Sprints

Just had legs day
- Good run
- 4x12 squats on bosu + weight
- 4x10 stand-ups on the box + weight (each leg)
- 4x12 extension machine
- 3x10 curl machine
- 3x10 I don't know the name of a machine but it's for inside leg I do it quick with lowe weight, increasing by bit after each rep with no rests.
- 3x10 Exactly same as above but for ass.
- 4x15 Calf machine increasing weight.
- 15-20min good whole body stretch with dominant leg stretches.
This is dog shit

I've actually written them in my program. I saw someone doing a eccentric GHR, where they get in a ghetto GHR, push themselves up then lower themselves slowly.
I do them this way. Put my bar inside the rack on the safety bars, load 500lbs on it and make sure the bar lines up with my bench. Put my knees on my bench and ankles under the bar. Hurts like a motherfucker tho

I do them this way. Put my bar inside the rack on the safety bars, load 500lbs on it and make sure the bar lines up with my bench. Put my knees on my bench and ankles under the bar. Hurts like a motherfucker tho
Shit.
I'm going to have to try this. I'm doing it on the side of my stair case to my basement, which is unfinished. Not ideal. your way makes much more sense.

Why not arrange the spa treatments after the manual therapy.

Patient retention is also part of these out patient clinics. They're trying to make money like any other business. If you're jumping right into something painful or uncomfortable right off the bat, people are less likely to return. If you aren't addressing pain first and foremost prior to interventions that are difficult to tolerate because of that pain, patients are even less likely to fully benefit from physical therapy. They just won't participate. Kind of a catch 22. Sometimes you need that feel good stuff to give people a chance to tolerate further phases of their plan of care.

Shit.
I'm going to have to try this. I'm doing it on the side of my stair case to my basement, which is unfinished. Not ideal. your way makes much more sense.
You should see my inverted banded reverse hypers using rings

Sprints for now but in the future I wanna go back to lifting.

so what's something else i can add for hip flexors

squats
leg press
leg extension
hammie curls
calf raises

then suffer in agony for the next 3 days while i limp and my legs go to sleep while im on the chitter

I also do five minute warmup run before I start workout. Deadlifts are on chest day. Easily my favorite exercise.

I'll be getting my own cage so I already thought of a solution for the pain. A pussy pad. Finally a legitimate reason to use one. Think it'll work?

I'll be getting my own cage so I already thought of a solution for the pain. A pussy pad. Finally a legitimate reason to use one. Think it'll work?
Yes, getting one for this reason myself

so is any exercise weirder than sumo?
PULL!!!
nothing's happening
nothing's happening
nothing's happening
shit am i gonna fail
nothing's happening
nothing's happening
should i give up?
nothing's happening
something budged!