Leon Edwards now fighting a "Pissed" Cowboy Cerrone

Trying to get himself amped up for the fight because he's mentally checked out.

Think Cerrone needs to work on his mind games a bit better. How many times has he talked about fighting emotional being a thing of the past.

What have "pissed" Cowboy ever done? Nuttin! Get all emotional and then his wig split. Got his manhood took by a hipster at a Whole Foods. Edwards by whatever he wants.
He whooped Jury's unbeaten ass and would head kick your bitch ass into a coma.

What have "pissed" Cowboy ever done? Nuttin! Get all emotional and then his wig split. Got his manhood took by a hipster at a Whole Foods. Edwards by whatever he wants.
Well, the last time he came into a match pissed-off was against a 15-0 "up and comer" in Myles Jury (pretty hyped fighter). Myles disrespected Diego Sanchez (one of Cerrone's teammates) during their fight so Cowboy told everyone that he was going to "Teach him a lesson". And...he totally "Son'd" Myles from bell to bell.

Last edited:
Edwards knows about the friendly Cerrone curse.

Well, the last time he came into match pissed-off was against a 15-0 up and comer in Myles Jury. Myles disrespected Diego Sanchez (one of Cerrone's teammates) so Cowboy told everyone that he was going to "Teach him a lesson". And...he totally "Son'd" Myles from bell to bell.
This is true. "FU kicks"

What happened fellers?

He whooped Jury's unbeaten ass and would head kick your bitch ass into a coma.
cause beating Jury is a big deal but I'll let you have it Donald. Make you feel good about yourseld after getting folded like a lawn chair time and time again ;)

Bet the house on Edwards

natediazfingers_cerrone.gif

Well, the last time he came into match pissed-off was against a 15-0 up and comer in Myles Jury. Myles disrespected Diego Sanchez (one of Cerrone's teammates) so Cowboy told everyone that he was going to "Teach him a lesson". And...he totally "Son'd" Myles from bell to bell.

From Wikipedia: "Cerrone embarrassed Jury with literal "Ass Kicks" in the closing 30 seconds."

<Dany07>

From Wikipedia: "Cerrone embarrassed Jury with literal "Ass Kicks" in the closing 30 seconds."

<Dany07>

giphy.gif

Unlike his one time getting overly frustrated/angry from Nate Diaz, I've only seen "Pissed-off Cowboy" once, and it was glorious. The Singapore card is total shit, but I'll be rooting for Cowboy to humble that British chode-monger.

giphy.gif

Unlike his one time getting overly frustrated/angry from Nate Diaz, I've only seen "Pissed-off Cowboy" once, and it was glorious. The Singapore card is total shit, but I'll be rooting for Cowboy to humble that British chode-monger.

Chodemonger, lold admittetly

I'm picking 1st round KO/TKO by Edwards. Cowboy's chin is cracked, the decline is coming fast boys
Sad but likely. Edwards has all the tools to beat a prime Cerrone I don't think he has much trouble against this shopworn version.

Back