News Leon Edwards vs Belal Muhammad 2 official main-event for UFC 304 in Manchester on July 27

Who wins?

• Total voters
I don't understand how people are already calling this card stacked and great.
It's merely serviceable at this point.
Rematches, flyweights, and Nyquil vs a blanket. (Yes Belal deserves a shot.)
Paddy vs Green is really mediocre.

In before someone says I am not an MMA fan.

Rematches, flyweights, and Nyquil vs a blanket. (Yes Belal deserves a shot.)

I feel like this card is going to be either really good, or really bad. No in-between. I think Leon vs. Belal could end up exciting since the expectations are so slow and usually two guys with good ground games are willing to stand and trade.

i hate this! boycotting this fight!

I have a feeling Belal wins in some ridiculous way. First round stoppage

There's so much bullshit takes on this forum sometimes. If I start caring more I'll write down names and write their reaction after lol.
Which is why I've adopted the attitude of "nobody knows shit". None of us KNOW what these guys are gonna do so anytime I see predictions like that I dismiss it because humans are unpredictable and nobody has any more knowledge on the works than anyone else does in the MMA fan community.

Can we all admit that this will get canceled ???

Which is why I've adopted the attitude of "nobody knows shit". None of us KNOW what these guys are gonna do so anytime I see predictions like that I dismiss it because humans are unpredictable and nobody has any more knowledge on the works than anyone else does in the MMA fan community.
exactly

I wouldn't say it's stacked yet but it's shaping up to be a good card.

Rematches,
You mean two fights that barely even got started and ended early due to injury? How does that make the card worse?

flyweights
What do you have against flyweights? This fight probably determines the next contender.

and Nyquil vs a blanket. (Yes Belal deserves a shot.)
Not the most exciting fight on paper but one that clearly needs to happen with a well deserving number one contender. Also bolstered by an exciting heavyweight title fight.

Paddy is undefeated in the UFC with a large fanbase taking on a ranked veteran and fan favorite. This is a classic matchup. Lol at hating on it.

Are you sure you are? You're really nitpicking here and most of your reasons are dumb.

Belal deserves it for the pay bump but I don't think there are many folks who are going to pay for this fight.

Belal deserves it for the pay bump but I don't think there are many folks who are going to pay for this fight.
Hardly anyone that posts here pays for the fights.

giphy.gif

Yeah, the difference was everyone expected Lewis/Ngannou to be fireworks and probably end in a KO. We know that's very unlikely for these 2 decision machines.
And some also thought Frankie/Gray was going to be boring as well and we got two consecutive great fights out of that. If the fight turns out to be boring, then complain but I'm going to be optimistic and hope it's entertaining.

Back