Leon should be stripped

TS making OGs look bad with his 2010 account. 13+ years as a Sherdog troll...I'll give you props for sticking with it for the long haul, bruh.

Edit: Damn, his account has been around longer than Colby's pro MMA career. lol

I thought maybe you could give him round five. Maybe 🤔 Horrible fucking performance like win lose whatever but at least try. This was wack not quite Adensanya Romero but close.

I gave him round 5 tbh, even though I hate the prick lol.
He looked a little timid last night tbh.

Glad he lost, so we can move on with the division.

Colby definitely won Round 5. I think there's at least an argument for him winning Round 4, as well. Rounds 1 through 3? Get the fuck outta here lmao.

I gave him round 5 tbh, even though I hate the prick lol.
He looked a little timid last night tbh.

Glad he lost, so we can move on with the division.
I thought he was injured but apparently he forgot he was Colby fucking Covington and decided to make it a gimme for Leon. I’m all for the ass backwards shtick if you’re winning but once you aren’t considered relevant it’s time to call it a day. He needs to retire before he gets the same treatment Hendricks did by “WonderBoy”. This new Colby won’t hunt.

I thought he was injured but apparently he forgot he was Colby fucking Covington and decided to make it a gimme for Leon. I’m all for the ass backwards shtick if you’re winning but once you aren’t considered relevant it’s time to call it a day. He needs to retire before he gets the same treatment Hendricks did by “WonderBoy”. This new Colby won’t hunt.

He should retire.

Back