Leonardo Santos vs Kevin Lee

cyrusthevyrus

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Leonardo Santos TKOs this overrated kevin lee in a spectacular fashion !!!

watch the fight on youtube :

its amazing how people post stuff like this as if fighters never improve.OMG Kevin lee got ko'd by a bjj guy! yea, and he is a wrestler learning how to fight and he is very young. improvements will be made

Wants to play tough man by not shaking the hand. Gets KTFO by a bjj fighter. Talk about karma.

Leo Santos was underrated. Lee was younger and has improved since.

That said, I don't think Lee is as good as people are making him out to be yet but he's still improving.

The UFC has screwed Santos over mightily since then.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/3/...santos-questions-when-ufc-will-give-him-fight

"I don’t understand what’s happening,” Santos told MMA Fighting on Monday. “I haven’t cursed at anyone’s mother, I haven’t criticized the UFC. If I don’t fight, I don’t get paid. It’s hard to stay focused without a fight. Instead of giving me good fights when I was on a roll and let me climb the ranking, they did nothing. Quite the opposite, they kept me sidelined without a fight.”

Santos wasn’t paid when Mercier pulled out ahead of UFC 212, so he hasn’t received any money from the UFC since his win over Martins in Oct. 2016. To pay his bills and provide to his family, Santos has done jiu-jitsu seminars.

“I have a good name in jiu-jitsu because of what I did before joining the UFC, so I do seminars, and that’s how I pay for my training and pay my bills,” Santos said. “The UFC is complicated today. They should have booked my fight already instead of leaving me sidelined for so long, or ring rust can be an issue next time I fight. It’s hard to understand what’s happening.”

Georges tapped to strikes from a midget BJJ guy; which one's worse?

Neither, because they both improved leaps and bounds since then, dummy.

Back