Let’s be completely honest, Shogun would’ve...

Destroyed spider even in his prime. Remember how invincible Dragon looked, but Rua ate him for lunch as if his strikes were invisible and KO’d him like a little boy! I doubt very much that A.Silva would do better, do you agree?
keep dreaming

ufc-rio-2011-brasil.jpg
anderson isnt happy vitor is next to him lol

Anderson beat GOAT chael twice.

Shogun got choked out by chael in 1 round.

Depends on specific time spans. Today yes rua kills him. In andersons prime rua started fading and looking uninterested, spider would have beat him then.

Shogun got subbed by Sonnen, defeated by Hendo 2x, finished by Griffin, KO’d by OSP...

And you think prime Anderson Silva wouldn’t find a way to destroy him. How much fun is the double digit IQ realm?

Shogun got subbed by Sonnen, defeated by Hendo 2x, finished by Griffin, KO’d by OSP...

And you think prime Anderson Silva wouldn’t find a way to destroy him. How much fun is the double digit IQ realm?

Anderson couldn’t even make it in Pride.

Destroyed spider even in his prime. Remember how invincible Dragon looked, but Rua ate him for lunch as if his strikes were invisible and KO’d him like a little boy! I doubt very much that A.Silva would do better, do you agree?

You're probably right. But I think Anderson would've done better than Machida did. Their styles are similar but different. Anderson can be a helluva lot more aggressive than Machida and possibly strike harder. Definitely he has a lot more striking tools to utilize (better muay thai). Shogun might've still beat Anderson but he damn sure would've gotten busted up in the process. imo.

Last edited:

This isn't true.

Shogun machida was karate vs muay thai.
MT won.

Anderson is a better MT fighter than Shogun.
You can't just say Shogun would win.

This isn't true.

Shogun machida was karate vs muay thai.
MT won.

Anderson is a better MT fighter than Shogun.
You can't just say Shogun would win.
Ando got his ass mauled twice in MT by Pele while in Chuteboxe. He used to be scared of Pele. Ninja, Shogun and of course Wand were just on another whole level.

Anderson was petrified of shogun after the lyoto fight

he shut up real fast after that

shogun would ko him

Silva is 2x better on the feet and has a granite chin lmao. The only way shogun could win is taking him down. Dont even think he could do damage on the ground. Silva has great ground defense. Also shogun would gass early if he force to take silva down

Silva is 2x better on the feet and has a granite chin lmao. The only way shogun could win is taking him down. Dont even think he could do damage on the ground. Silva has great ground defense. Also shogun would gass early if he force to take silva down

Cmon bro I think you've forgotten who prime Shogun was.

This was prime Shogun, Anderson never had this level of brutality could you imagine if they'd met in Pride?

Before all his knee surgeries he was one of the most dynamic strikers in MMA.

Beat Prime Rampage, Machida, Arona, Overeem x 2, Lil Nog, Chuck, Arona.

Who's the best striker Anderson beat? Vitor before TRT? Franklin? Cote?

method_get_s_rampage-shogun-gif_medium.gif

shogun-rampage-o.gif

tumblr_mlwkkg9M4Q1qhndw9o1_400.gif

AK8tQim.gif

shogun.gif~original

mauricio-rua_lyoto-machida.gif

afa9t1.gif

Back