Let’s not forget, Cutilaba ended the Khalil Rountree hype train

Rountree had hype?

he lost to Sanchez, Pedro, and Walker before the Cutelaba fight? people were hyping him?
Rogan constantly kept hyping him cuz he went to Thailand and leg kicked the great Eryk Anders to a decision.

Rountree had hype?

he lost to Sanchez, Pedro, and Walker before the Cutelaba fight? people were hyping him?

Bangkok Rountree was a thing when he came back from Thailand and murked Anders with MT

R3 was 4-4 (or 4-3) in UFC before the Cutelaba fight
What hypetrain?

Ankalaev is so mediocre.
He will not be able to reach top 5.
Poor you. GO back to your corner.
I don’t care how mediocre Ankalaev is. I’m just happy he knocked that idiot out, not sure why you’re so upset about it lol

ConsiderateRapidCattle-size_restricted.gif

I don’t care how mediocre Ankalaev is. I’m just happy he knocked that idiot out, not sure why you’re so upset about it lol
Actually, Cutelaba is smarter than you.
If you consider him an idiot
-------------------------------------
you can draw the conclusion.

Cutibala is known as the guy who acts like a jackass prefight and wasted 7 months of Magomed's time with the unneccessary rematch where he got murked worse than the first fight

Ankalaev is mediocre as well !
He wants Shogun....just to make a name..... :)))))))))

LAME.

Ankalaev is so mediocre.
He will not be able to reach top 5.
Poor you. GO back to your corner.
The mods will be informed of your yelling,and a second yellow card redistributed to you.
<Deported1>

Did you always go to tell the teacher when some boy or girl was bullying you?
I guess so. You cannot protect yourself.
Yes,like Jon Jones i did these things.

Rountree had hype?

He beat a couple of guys and absolutely destroyed Anders who almost ended Machida, he had some hype with the whole bangok ready thing

Back