Let’s pay some respect to the true GOAT

Njmma209

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Let’s get this out of the way, but MMA and the UFC were built on PEDs and PED users made for the majority of the classic fights you’ve enjoyed. Now that we have the naive little kid argument against Jones out of the way...

-Never had to avenge losses like GSP because he has no legitimate losses
-Never ducked the UFC competition like
Fedor
-Never ducked USADA or strict testing like GSP did
-Never went on a bad losing streak like Anderson
-always defended his belt and didn’t cause interim title drama like ConMan
-Is not a manlet like Mighty Mouse
-Was ready to take on a 280lb behemoth Brock Lesnar in biggest PPV of all time

Jon Jones is without a doubt the most skilled MMA fighter EVER, and would be favored against ANY fighter on the UFC roster. Sure he’s had a few minor hiccups outside of the cage. But once that cage door closes, no one is close to his level.
37B6DE34-8618-4F56-8DC2-16E681A285F3.jpeg
D50B31F9-55FE-4C2E-B564-D7C8DEB6C177.gif

Last edited:
Unfortunately everybody's too busy gossiping over Conor McGregor at the minute.

Using Jon's PED use against him is not a 'naive little kid's argument'. I would personally exclude all drug cheats from 'GOAT' conversations, just my opinion.

I agree with TS though. Jones is one of the most skilled fighters ever in MMA history.

Although there were many gems in his hearing last month, here are my favorite two:

”As part of [USADA], you are required to complete online educational classes, right?”
“I had my management do it for me. I’m just here to be super open and honest with you guys.”​

aaand 10 minutes later:

"A cheater is something that I will never, ever admit to.”
it's too bad he's his worst enemy. it would have been fun to see him continue fighting through the USADA era.

Let’s get this out of the way, but MMA and the UFC were built on PEDs and PED users made for the majority of the classic fights you’ve enjoyed. Now that we have the naive little kid argument against Jones out of the way...

-Never had to avenge any losses like GSP because he has no legitimate losses
Fedor

Jon Jones is without a doubt the most skilled MMA fighter EVER, and would be favored against ANY fighter on the UFC roster. Sure he’s had a few minor hiccups outside of the cage. But once that cage door closes, no one is close to his level.
View attachment 363541
View attachment 363539
Waste of talent.

-Never had to avenge any losses like GSP because he has no legitimate losses
Fedor

View attachment 363541
View attachment 363539

The motherfucker cheated several times and was caught lmao...you cant be goat if your caught cheating..doesnt work in any other sport why would this logic work here?.. 4 year ban coming..fuck.him

My guy really waited for something like this to happen to post this thread.

The motherfucker cheated several times and was caught lmao...you cant be goat if your caught cheating..doesnt work in any other sport why would this logic work here?.. 4 year ban coming..fuck.him
He hasn’t been proven guilty yet. Not that it really matters considering 90% of the top guys used stuff at some point.

The biggest waste of talent in the history of pro sports. All of them

Should have been the Michael Jordan of this sport instead he's the OJ Simpson

Prove that he cheated, you cant.
I never said he did, I said the argument against him is not a 'naive little kids argument'.

He's already had his licence revoked and he hasn't even been ruled by USADA yet. Everything points to me being right and you being wrong, deal with it.

Back