Let Luke fight Chris for No. 1 Contender.

I'm ok with that because neither one deserves a shot at the belt right now. I'd prefer fresh matchups, personally.

yes-diego-yes-o.gif

Give Jacare the shot, so he can beat Bisping.

Rockhold will forever live with his jimmies rustled not getting his rematch with the Count..

Yeah, and let Hendo KO Bisping into a living death again, win the belt, and retire.

If Jacare is rightfully getting the next shot, where does Yoel fit into the title picture?

Not that I give two shits about Yoel getting a title shot.

In the mean time ....Bisping Vs.

0626Murray3.jpg

THE FIGHT FOR THE UK!!!!!!!!!!​

If Jacare is rightfully getting the next shot, where does Yoel fit into the title picture?

Not that I give two shits about Yoel getting a title shot.

Coming off a suspension Yoel's going to need a couple wins.

punish both rockhold for being overconfident and jacare for not taking the fight because of his sore knee and give the next shot to dan henderson..heh

Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettsssssssss gooooooooooooo Bisping

its funny I see nothing but the old O.T bot posters posting in the Heavy's now ....

This forum is dying ...and its all because of Shit moderating! ...(No offense Shonuff you did good) but these new mods like chungliii ruined the heavies...madmick aka SuperSuperRambo ruined the War Room ....Dragon is a good mod but his love for movies ruined the Mayberry ...and Tachy as an Admin just doesn't flow like water...we need DrunkenMeatFist back!

Last edited:
punish both rockhold for being overconfident and jacare for not taking the fight because of his sore knee and give the next shot to dan henderson..heh

Sherdog would absolutely implode if Hendo H-bombed Bisping a second time and retired with the belt.

Alas, that smarmy bastard is finding ways to prove his doubters wrong. I don't want Dan anywhere near him at this point. The Lombard KO was glorious enough, I won't get greedy and ask for more.

its funny I see nothing but the old O.T bot posters posting in the Heavy's now ....

This forum is dying ...and its all because of Shit moderating! ...(No offense Shonuff you did good) but these new mods like chungliii ruined the heavies...madmick aka SuperSuperRambo ruined the War Room ....Dragon is a good mod but his love for moves ruined the Mayberry ...and Tachy as an Admin just doesn't flow like water.
chungli gave me a yellowcard and that may have improved my posting slightly, so nothing against this mod particularly... Personally I would only punish people for anything if I'm punishing everyone for the same thing. I thought making a longwinded argument just to end with 'doing x makes you a cunt' to another poster would be fine, but to the mod it wasn't. Then I started noticing how many active posters were doing much worse than I was and getting nothing from it. I've also noticed at least one good poster was either banned from the site or stopped posting after getting a yellowcard for something quite silly too... but it is what it is. I'm not a paying user so whatever, right.

I don't think either of them deserve the next shot. You shouldn't get an immediate shot if you get finished unless it really looked like the other guy just got lucky. That didn't happen in either of these fights.

Luke and Chris are coming off losses. Jacare just destroyed Belfort...fuck off.

Fuck! These 2 just had their shot . Jacare and Romero should be the next2.
Let Chris and Luke win 2 fights then get their shot. Not just wait for a shot. I'm sick of the same guys over and over again.

Makes sense. In the meantime, Jacare or Yoel deserve the next shot.

Back