Let's be real Alex doesn't have a chance against Jamahal

Izzy caught Pereira because Pereira got careless thinking Izzy was done, essentially the same thing can happen to Hill but that's not really how you want a fight to go lol. Izzy was on his way to being finished if he didn't land that shot.

Hill is a striker but his style and technique is not like Izzy at all. He attacks and walks you down whereas Izzy is a counter puncher. I'd say he's the opposite of Izzy in and out of the ring. Oh that's right they're both black, got it.

Dumass

Hill is explosive but he lacks the same setups as Alex. More or less we know what Alex’s game is now. He is going to kick the legs first before opening up with the punches.

Hill can win but he needs to execute a strict game plan. He might have to wrestle early and I am not sure he has the ability to do so. Most people make the mistake of trying to test standing with Alex and realizing it’s a bad move when they eat a few calf kicks.

DUMAS_SEDRIQUES_L_03-11.png

Izzy caught Pereira because Pereira got careless thinking Izzy was done, essentially the same thing can happen to Hill but that's not really how you want a fight to go lol. Izzy was on his way to being finished if he didn't land that shot.
The punch Izzy followed up with was exceptionally well placed as well, not sure even he could depend on landing that well again.

I agree with TS.. Jamahal is the massive favourite in my opinion and honestly he can take him down and GnP him out if he wants to

The OP is complete trash.

JH's striking is not comparable with Izzy's, it's effective, but it's not in the same stratosphere technically.

That said, JH has a really good chance of beating Perreira. Perreira is lax on defence, and chinny. JH has some very accurate, powerful long straight punches. Could def see him catching Perreira.

Hope it doesn't happen as JH is not a good guy, but the bad guy often wins in this sport.

The punch Izzy followed up with was exceptionally well placed as well, not sure even he could depend on landing that well again.
Yeah and Izzy does have power as well, it's just not as crazy as somebody like Pereira's. If you come at him recklessly he will hurt you bad. It's the same reason Whittaker got starched in the first fight but did well enough in the rematch that many people actually had him winning that fight. Whittaker threw caution to the wind several times for god knows why and he paid for it every time.

I expect Alex to make it look easy finishes hill in 2.

Bold I know.

I don’t see a parallel between Izzy and hill though

People forget Jamahal is just a bigger version of Izzy but more boxing oriented. He's never lost cleanly and has butchered everyone who has been unfortunate to be on the feet against him. He also has the far superior resumé. Who has Alex beat at LHW? Slow, old, ploddy Jan? Reckless, sloppy and rusty Jiri off an injury? He looked dominant against guys who aren't close to Hill's level. Alex's style has also lead him to being cracked and KO'd. There's nothing that says Alex couldn't be KTFO by someone with the same athletic explosiveness Izzy has which Jamahal does. Hand from the hood destroys another Brazilian fighter. Izzy proved accolades in striking don't matter when he slept Alex. Jamahal easily does the same.

Bro go to a gym this is not how you're supposed to view match ups.

How did Izzy prove accolades in striking don't matter, he is one of the best kickboxers himself, and fought Alex 4 times before that. You say who has Alex beat, but who has Jamahal beat? Thiago Santos after learning how to walk again, goofball Johhny Walker, and 50 year old Glover. None of these guys are Alex Pereira on the feet lol

Reactions: JKS
I think Pereira is a bit chinny tbh, so you never know.

That said, I think Hill is getting KTFO. It's going to be brutal.

Back