Let's fast track Bryan Battle...

I kinda want to see him fight the winner of Haffez and Gall

Boy oh boy, he sure isn't great. Loosa is fairly bottom of the barrel.
Husky here to hurt some feelings. Kill them with truth dude.
Enough of this “paving the way” for these planted NPC hypejobs… it’s obvious that he’s mediocre but it’s obvious that he has a ton of UFC push.

What’s factual is that he got easily thrashed by the only legit fighter he’s fought and couldn’t get the job done against a bottom of the barrel guy spoon fed to him in a undeserved co main event.

Have him fight someone like Jeremiah Wells next. Lets see if some of these plants are for real.
Well...yeah

Throw him to Kevin Holland or Michael Chiesa, let's see what happens. :eek:

Geoff Neal would absolutely flatline Battle, but I'd like to see him flatlined after he put his thumb in Loosa's eye and was calling him a pussy over it, so yeah sure make that matchup

His domination over Kasanganay has aged pretty well. He 50-43'd him.
In 2018, as an amateur. Come on now.

Him getting mauled by Rinat is much more relevant than that.

I'd be down to see Battle against a vet though, or maybe against Bonfim.

Enough of this “paving the way” for these planted NPC hypejobs… it’s obvious that he’s mediocre but it’s obvious that he has a ton of UFC push.

What’s factual is that he got easily thrashed by the only legit fighter he’s fought and couldn’t get the job done against a bottom of the barrel guy spoon fed to him in a undeserved co main event.

Have him fight someone like Jeremiah Wells next. Lets see if some of these plants are for real.
Man, the ufc is the bad guy for promoting fighters now? I think some of you guys just like complaining more than you like watching fights.

Give the boy a title shot, at the Apex !

You Battle haters are a special breed
Just a non-jacked fatboy who got skinny
Wish he would grow the hair back though

I'm a fan. He always hunts for the finish and has looked very good doing it. At this stage I see him in that 15-20 range, outside the elite talent. WW is a deep division.

I was told TUF sucks and doesn't produce talent, so this Battle guy must suck.
It’s the TUF era Sherog join dates that suck… the lowest form of Sherbro, second only to 2016 join dates.

Back