Let's have a vote on Max/Volk

Who won?

• Total voters
72% of the votes so far for Max.

Sherdog IQ > judge IQ

Meh I had it 1,2,3 Max and 4,5 Volk. Bad decision.

Coasting with his mouth wide open and giving up takedowns? Volk was landing some great strikes and it was better than any round max won.
Max actually knocked down and rocked Volk in the early rounds, the last was not better and even in the last minute he was easily getting up from his nothing takedowns.

It was close, but I thought Max probably won.
Let them both fight & beat 1-2 other people, then do it again.

Anyone who says 4-1 is an idiot

max could have won had he not faded out badly and he looked more beat up then volk did. 2 split second knockdowns / slips that don’t affect a fighter at all don’t win a 25 minute fight when you lose the championship rounds clearly... had this fight not been stopped and gone to the death, volk would have won.

202-76 so far in favor of max...

As it should be

Volk panic wrestling in 5th round after talking about finishing max...smh

I mean max clearly won the first two rounds. You can make an argument he won round 3 or 4 as well.(I gave him round 4) The idea that volk won the fight with rounds he MIGHT have won....is pretty fucking unlucky for max. Like what were the odds of volk winning that decision?

I think this is fair. People mad about the decision should wonder why max rested in the last 15 minutes
He rested in the 4th and 5th and they weren't more dominant than the first 2.

I feel like it was a clear 3-2.

Draw, or edged to volkanovski.

He rested in the 4th and 5th and they weren't more dominant than the first 2.

I feel like it was a clear 3-2.
Doesn’t matter which was more dominant when there were no 10-8s

Again, I thought max edged it, but don’t think Alex 3-2 is egregious. Max seemed to slow down a lotc

Max actually knocked down and rocked Volk in the early rounds, the last was not better and even in the last minute he was easily getting up from his nothing takedowns.

He caught him for a sec and he immediately jumped back up. The knockdowns only meant something because the first two rounds were close.

Volk finished the fight on top beginning to land ground and pound.

What did they score takedowns > knockdowns?

Poor decision imo

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back