Lets list some of the forgotten hype trains on Sherdog (Khamzat's of the past)

Next GOAT's:

Doo Ho Choi

Doo-ho-Choi.png

Makwan Amirkhani

137858Image1.jpg

Sage Northcutt

sage-northcutt_wn1dzjzy5kem14b6un34ywgmv.jpg

Who else?

Platnium Perry
Ben Askren

Trolls posting champs and contenders should be dubbed.

The one that gets me is Todd Duffy. Went through my boy in 7 seconds and was the new breed of HW looking like a Greek god and posting on Sherdog, to Hammer Fists of Doom level meme'd and getting KO'd the fuck out in under a minute by Ubereem in some shitshow to disappearing from the face of the earth. Fucking kills me.

Thatch as well. Huge bodybuilder WW killer that was stopping everyone and had GSP riding his dick to Benson Henderson moving up in weight to own him and disappearing right as USDA comes in.

There was that Brazillian counter-narco cop that came in on short notice and took out someone high level at the time , I want to say Mike Swick, and had a couple other quick KO wins with the UFC hyping his fights with favela raiding helicopter raids carrying fucking machine guns lol.

Lots of fun entries.

my addition:
upload_2021-5-22_23-33-8.jpeg

I thought this guy was going to take over the HW division in Japan. It did not happen.

Johnny walker but of course.

Lol 1 poster even named himself the Johnny walker era like what era dude lol

Saw several posts with names I would have added on the first page

I’ll contribute

Todd Duffee
Paulo Thiago
Vitor Belfort when he re-signed

He lost a few, got cut, won some, came back and eventually lost 3 in a row and got cut. He's a nurse .
Huh, I remember him dominating TUF thought he would have done better. just don't let him get close to Koscheck I guess.

Back