Let's talk Sparring partners

Dessyboy

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Who have Floyd and Conor used to date ?

Conor has used Paulie we know, Van Helgen we know, anyone else ?

Who has floyd used ?

Conor should have been splashing the cash, not just to get world class sparring partners, but ones that can mimic Floyd

All Conor's training partners have been quick & have Floyd like tendencies, Floyd have been getting lefties for his camp, neither guy have high level sparring partners for camp as that's not how training camp works.

Who has floyd used ?

Conor should have been splashing the cash, not just to get world class sparring partners, but ones that can mimic Floyd
He sparred "Van Helgen" almost 2 years ago.

In camp at the moment he's got Dashon Johnson.

And Tiernan Bradley.

Tiernan-Bradley-web.jpg

[

Who has floyd used ?

For Conor he's using Dashon Johnson, pro with 46 fights and former main sparring partner for Manny when he fought Floyd. Tiernan Bradley, Irish Amateur with a 98-2 record. Louis Adolphe, 6-0 as a pro, has been fighting longer but had a lot of injuries....80 amateur bouts. There is one more guy.

Floyd is sparring with a few guys I am not familiar with, didnt look into it too much. Two guys are LW/WWs and young fighters. Maurice Lee a LW pro record 7-1 (4 amateur fights). and Daquan Mays a amateur, not sure how many fights. I dont know who else he has.

Conor has had better sparring partners this camp.

[

For Conor he's using Dashon Johnson, pro with 46 fights and former main sparring partner for Manny when he fought Floyd. Tiernan Bradley, Irish Amateur with a 98-2 record. Louis Adolphe, 6-0 as a pro, has been fighting longer but had a lot of injuries....80 amateur bouts. There is one more guy.

Floyd is sparring with a few guys I am not familiar with, didnt look into it too much. Two guys are LW/WWs and young fighters. Maurice Lee a LW pro record 7-1 (4 amateur fights). and Daquan Mays a amateur, not sure how many fights. I dont know who else he has.

Tiernan Bradley has a amateur record of 98-12

Source? Sites I saw listed him at 98-2.

Yeah the first time he was reported as Conors sparing partner they incorrectly said he was 98-2 and everyone has just ran with it. He is 98-12. Just check his twitter

Yeah the first time he was reported as Conors sparing partner they incorrectly said he was 98-2 and everyone has just ran with it. He is 98-12. Just check his twitter
So I see. I guess journos had a really hard time doing the math. "110-98... uhhh.... 2!"

Conor is using Dashon Johnson (22-21-3; 7 KOs), Artem, Louis Adolphe(6-0; 1 KO), and Bradley (98-12) primarily last I heard. Dashon has the most pro experience but he is not particularly good. Bradley seems like a very good amateur but has never gone past the national level. He had Paulie but that situation was a fluster cuck.

Floyd always uses a lot of sparring partners. It's hard to keep track. Their records aren't all that impressive but they are commonly used by a lot of top pros. I know he uses Josue Vargas (8-1; 4 KO), Maurice Lee (7-1; 3 KO), Joseph Elegele (16-2; 11 KO), and at least 3 or 4 more that I can't remember.

Tiernan Bradley has a amateur record of 98-12

I dont know what your source is but everywhere I read its 98-2. Either way, who cares.....not like it matters

[

Errol spence, who's gonna be the next p4p 1 in the world.
Gonna be fun to watch Errol v's bud Crawford in the near future.
Also chop chop Corley, who used to be a world contender and champ at welter. He gave Floyd problems for about 4 rounds, before Floyd did what he does.

I read that Adrian Broner and Chris Eubank Jr. were also sparring with Floyd. Not sure if that happened though.

Back