Lewis quit

I love Lewis he’s hilarious and when he gets the KOs it’s great to see

But this fight showed he has very little skill, he chose to move around throwing no strikes and hoping for a Hail Mary KO against a skilled Muy Thai vet who’s known for speed and discipline?

No wonder he quit, Frances murders him in a rematch too

It is called Sherdog effect. Too much praise from people, too much favouritism. Fighters read all this and gets to their head. Too much support for Lewis gave him sense of invisibility. Anyone would break.

First off what a masterclass by Gane. I felt bad for Derrick watching this, it was clear he had absolutely nothing to offer. If they fight 10 times, Gane wins 10 times and gets the finish at least 8 of those 10 times.

Around 2:04 Derrick loads up with a big right hand and left hook, hits nothing but air. As soon as he resets Gane drills him with a low kick and Derrick is immediately looking for a way out. You can see in his face he's done, his body language changes and he wants this to be over. Gane immediately picked up on that and went for the finish.

Classy stuff by Gane all around. Derrick is entertaining but just doesn't have the heart of a champion.

Yeah as soon as Gane landed that low kick I could tell that Lewis decided it was time to go home. Lewis turned his back within seconds.

We all know the ceiling of both guys....some just come to see if a haymaker would land... Cyril is too smart, too fast and simply too technical to fall for that...

I think he quit when his balls got too hot.

can*t really blame him for that

First off what a masterclass by Gane. I felt bad for Derrick watching this, it was clear he had absolutely nothing to offer. If they fight 10 times, Gane wins 10 times and gets the finish at least 8 of those 10 times.

Around 2:04 Derrick loads up with a big right hand and left hook, hits nothing but air. As soon as he resets Gane drills him with a low kick and Derrick is immediately looking for a way out. You can see in his face he's done, his body language changes and he wants this to be over. Gane immediately picked up on that and went for the finish.

Classy stuff by Gane all around. Derrick is entertaining but just doesn't have the heart of a champion.

Yeah he puckers his lips up too

I say it over and over, Gane does little legs kicks and the opponents face changes and they quit. Rozy, volkov, now Lewis. Gane was blessed with some really conditioned shins and bone density

should have knocked him out to stop him from running away. oh wait, he couldnt lol
Excellent advice. You should pitch this to cheetahs, just KO them Antelope fools, instead of running after them.

Excellent advice. You should pitch this to cheetahs, just KO them Antelope fools, instead of running after them.
yeah, because cheetahs chase antelopes inside a 30 feet octagon. you must be a genius, dumbass <45>

Back