LFA 142 Friday Sep 16th 2022

I have a juiced out favorites parlay with Pyfer from the UFC mixed in. I expect all three to rag doll their opponents.

Peterson and Parriott are both highly credentialed wrestlers who are fighting total cans especially Peterson... Amorim should have no problems with Nicholes from what I saw on tape.

Screenshot_20220915-022018_Samsung Internet.jpg

Apart from that I am thinking about playing Michael Cyr and Donald Bush... looking for other opinions on those tho.

Still taping some of the other fights.

I have a juiced out favorites parlay with Pyfer from the UFC mixed in. I expect all three to rag doll their opponents.

Peterson and Parriott are both highly credentialed wrestlers who are fighting total cans especially Peterson... Amorim should have no problems with Nicholes from what I saw on tape.

View attachment 943684

Apart from that I am thinking about playing Michael Cyr and Donald Bush... looking for other opinions on those tho.

Still taping some of the other fights.

I'm considering fading Cyr, he had a good fight against Coria last time out but Coria got comfortably beaten back at 125 in his last fight too. McPadden's only loss is a KO to Begosso, who is obviously explosive and dangerous early.

I'm considering fading Cyr, he had a good fight against Coria last time out but Coria got comfortably beaten back at 125 in his last fight too. McPadden's only loss is a KO to Begosso, who is obviously explosive and dangerous early.

Fair enough. I wasn't able to find McPadden's latest fight video so I only saw the Begosso fight and his one before that where he was taken down but managed to get a triangle. McPadden does have the experience advantage maybe a pass for me.

Back