LFA, Legacy Fighting Alliance, MMA, betting thread

Lucas Fernando + Marcelo Marques @1,66.

Gustavo Henrique is a bum and is coming off a bad knockout at the start of the year. In addition, Marques showed good grappling vs Matias. In addition, he seems incredibly strong. There aren’t many lightweights capable of cranking americanas in the first round with a fresh opponent.

JP Silva is a lanky boxer and will likely get his legs chewed up en route to a stoppage loss. His last two wins are over welterweights who hadn’t fought in five or so years. Rodrigues, it is also worth mentioning, has lost every single fight he’s had since fighting JP.

I flip-flopped between Pires and Basílio but I don’t have much of a read on Basílio. He isn’t anything special but he does some of the most impressive punching power I’ve seen at bamtamweight. I have no clue as to his cardio, however. My guess is Pires loses the first and wins two and three or submits him, but odds seem right.

Considered Cantanhede but I promised myself I’d stop betting WMMA. Regardless, she’s the clear side at plus odds.

Need to tape Gabriel Costa’s opponent still to find out whether he’s a warm body or not.

Back