Liam McGeary vs Vadim Nemkov added to Bellator 194’

McGeary is gonna start his descension into has-been soon. Nemkov beats him up here.

Good fight, good fight..

NEMKOV did right when he signed for Bellator. Guy is on some heavy PEDS and Bellator doesn't test..He is going to wreck the Englishman with a quick and brutal KO

good fight, but moldavsky is the better prospect.

I like Liam in this one.

Shame his TDD is so bad but i like him here

Good fight, good fight..

NEMKOV did right when he signed for Bellator. Guy is on some heavy PEDS and Bellator doesn't test..He is going to wreck the Englishman with a quick and brutal KO

Hmmmm ask colossus Thompson about that lmao just got suspended a year....

Common idiocy.....bellator tests get over it.

Good fight, good fight..

Altho not under the strict Usada program fighters in Bellator are still being tested by commissions.

interesting fight
Don't sleep on McGeary, his cardio is superior

personally I see nemkov getting subbed here but I'll be rooting for him

McGeary I guess but I usually pick the Russians........ Or do I stink with the Renzo Gracie Black Belt? Hmm

About time they start announcing more fights for this card.

McGeary needs the W here. With all the LHW guys participating in the HW tournament, McGeary could easily get himself another title shot with a W here.

Bellator follows WADA code which requires blood and urine testing.

USADA main difference is the random testing which does catch a fair amount of people but also recently with the big exposure of the retirement option Alot of USADAs credibility has become questionable.You can retire to be taken out of the testing pool then unretire and be reentered after you have been doing whatever the fuck you want.

Usada catches more guys do to the sheer volume of fighters they test Ufc roster is more then double the size and alot more guys don't get caught unless they make miscalculations in timing like Jones and other high profile guys.

Ok rant over lol.

On topic

Nemkov is one of my favorite prospects not just cuz he's on Team Fedor but his family is fighters it' in his blood and it shows. I hink it' a great style matchup for Nemkov to shine and have a coming out party and become a star in Bellator.

Nemkov doesn’t look like the type to dive for a leg, so this should be a fun scrap.

McGeary is long and has a decent jab. Rooting for Liam, but nemkov has power; made short work of his last opponent.

Good fight, good fight..

Well why does Chael look noticeably more flabby in Bellator

Wada >usada that's why lol

<JonesDXSuckIt>

Hmmmm ask colossus Thompson about that lmao just got suspended a year....

Altho not under the strict Usada program fighters in Bellator are still being tested by commissions.

Well why does Chael look noticeably more flabby in Bellator
Lol you guys know exactly what I mean

Bellator itself does not test and does not care to test. They want to see their fighters all juiced up because it makes them look more competitive vs the UFC

If RIZIN did a show in California they would also have "Commision testing" but that is not the same thing as having internal testing.

Chael looks flabbly because for some reason, he was/still is on USADA testing long after he left the UFC

I have no idea why he kept getting tested by USADA long after he left the UFC but it is what it is

Back