Social Liberals really messed up by supporting Hamas over Israel

Lol@the framing

People disagreeing with the Israeli State committing War crimes against Palestinians = supporting Hamas over Isreael.

It's been like that since it went down. Some of the most disingenuous framing in recent memory. Can't really progress a conversation when someone starts it with the most strawest of strawman.

Lol@the framing

People disagreeing with the Israeli State committing War crimes against Palestinians = supporting Hamas over Isreael.
Lol at your dishonest bullshit. Literally during the 10/7 terrorist attack:

Y79HVHm.jpg

yxuPSPe.jpg

6PmmLyU.jpg

6xm2226.jpg

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...l-israel-has-declared-a-state-of-war.4309644/

Re: the bold text, that's Netanyahu's doing, pushing the belief at every turn that any criticism of the Israeli government is the same as denying Israel's right to exist. I can't recall if he succeeded but he tried to have a UN resolution passed which said as much, if you can believe that.

FWIW I will argue against theocratic/ethnostates who shun pluralism and treat citizens of different religions or ethnicities as deserving of less rights. Especially when the original idea behind such a State was to get those people out of other places. Two wrongs dont make a right, especially when the second wrong begets settler colonialism sprinkled with nonsense about "promised land."

It's been like that since it went down. Some of the most disingenuous framing in recent memory. Can't really progress a conversation when someone starts it with the most strawest of strawman.

Im pretty sure its the same idiots pulling that BS during every major conflict. If you were against the war in Iraq you were a Saddam supporter according to them. Same intellectually bankrupt attacks. They learn nothing.

I agree with you. I'll go even further. Jewish people never should been given Israel after WW2. They are more white than anything else. Europe should have taken them all in. That land belongs to the Palestinians. And right now, Israel has gone way overboard in its retaliation over the Oct 7th attack.

Also, university students should be able to say anything and everything they want as long as it's not illegal. Students should be able to be racist, sexist, homophobic, etc.. free speech on campus should be absolute.

Why? The Ottoman empire expelled Jews from the region when they conquered it. Then they lost it in WWI and England pledged to return it to the Jews in 1917. Couldn't it be argued that Jews were the original inhabitants a few thousand years ago? Before the Muslims forced them out? Muslim countries have done nothing but persecute Jews in the region for 1,300 years. How far back should you go? Just as far as it's convenient to the person protesting?

And lol at saying Free Speech should be absolute on campuses... now. Such a statement would hold more weight if it had been made in the past 10 years or so when conservative speakers and sometimes students were being censored on Ivy League campuses.

Indeed, who in the actual fuck is coming out in support of Hamas, specifically?

Edit: Aside, hilarious typo btw, initially typed in support of Hams.
WTF? Is your neighbor Spoungebob? You have to live at the bottom of the ocean to have not heard people very opening supporting Hamas call themselves Palestinians. I guess at the bottom of the ocean you must have missed not just the horrendous attacks on civilians in Isreal but the regular, repeated acts of violence and criminal activity throughout many countries. I haven't missed my flight at LAX because of any Israelis blocking the roads and attacking people, damaging their vehicles and committing criminal acts on people just trying to go about their lives.

I’m unabashedly pro Hamas because I think violent opposition is an entirely reasonable response to Israel’s occupation. If there was some super cool secular group in Gaza doing the same thing I’d support them instead. If there was some Ghandi-like figure who could somehow convince the Israelis to stop their decades long campaign of atrocities, throw Netanyahu and the psychotic rightwing fanatics currently governing Israel into the trash, and bring about a Palestinian state then I’d happily support that too.

As it stands I think the only chance of getting Israel’s boot off the Palestinians neck is groups like Hamas fighting until it’s just too costly for Israel to keep doing what it’s been doing. Maybe that’s not realistic either and Israel will succeed in ethnically cleansing the Palestinians and stealing their land. Maybe the Palestinians are destined to end up living in tent cities on the Sinai.

Either way it’s insane to expect Israel to just walk all over them until the end of time without ever getting hit back.

Biden’s is subverting Congress to send them even more money, right. Doesn’t seem to matter we are their war chest; I’m sure they really care.

Literally you during 10/7 dipshit.

Y79HVHm.jpg

6PmmLyU.jpg
Without further context I can't say why I liked the post other than it sounded bluntly honest. Doesn't mean I have to agree with it. Can you provide the permalink to that particular post? Your link takes me to the first page. Do you think @Wadtucket supports Hamas too? He barely knows how to fucking spell it.

Its two different things imo. Yes that is unacceptable but that's not everyone. You can both support and criticize a group at the same time. Or you dont support but ultimately are not as extreme as that only that you believe the Israeli govt is and has been doing wrong for a bit. This topic is too large and complex to be so black and white and there are extremes..
What you’re saying isn’t incorrect. But it’s also obvious no one would have hesitated to condemn that kind of speech if you the replace the words “Jews” with “Palestinians”. Not to mention most other group identities.

Lol at your dishonest bullshit. Literally during the 10/7 terrorist attack:

Y79HVHm.jpg

yxuPSPe.jpg

6PmmLyU.jpg

6xm2226.jpg

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...l-israel-has-declared-a-state-of-war.4309644/

Ooooffff... that's almost a complete list of the usual suspects

And don't forget how many Palestinians in Gaza and around the world were cheering Hamas during the 10/7 attacks. They were celebrating everywhere. Including that poor dead girl in the back of the truck. Not sure what anyone else expected as a reaction from Israel... and almost EVERY country on the planet would have reacted in the same manner.

And now they're crying... claiming that Hamas doesn't stand for them.

law of woke dictactes that they side with the "oppressed", even though "the oppressed" are woman raping child murdering terrorists. the irony of woke shitlib feminists showing up to simp for them.

Ooooffff... that's almost a complete list of the usual suspects

And don't forget how many Palestinians in Gaza and around the world were cheering Hamas during the 10/7 attacks. They were celebrating everywhere. Including that poor dead girl in the back of the truck. Not sure what anyone else expected as a reaction from Israel... and almost EVERY country on the planet would have reacted in the same manner.

And now they're crying... claiming that Hamas doesn't stand for them.
Do you agree with every post that gets a like from you?

WTF? Is your neighbor Spoungebob? You have to live at the bottom of the ocean to have not heard people very opening supporting Hamas call themselves Palestinians. I guess at the bottom of the ocean you must have missed not just the horrendous attacks on civilians in Isreal but the regular, repeated acts of violence and criminal activity throughout many countries. I haven't missed my flight at LAX because of any Israelis blocking the roads and attacking people, damaging their vehicles and committing criminal acts on people just trying to go about their lives.

I haven't missed my flight at LAX because of any Israelis blocking the roads and attacking people, damaging their vehicles and committing criminal acts on people just trying to go about their lives.

You know its really fucking annoying how people think they deserve a medal for not caring about anything(until something happens to them then its waterworks time). Has it ever occured to you that people just trying to go about their lives are the problem?

Yeah your stupid cars and soul sucking roads are the real victim here.

You know its really fucking annoying how people think they deserve a medal for not caring about anything(until something happens to them then its waterworks time). Has it ever occured to you that people just trying to go about their lives are the problem?

Yeah your stupid cars and soul sucking roads are the real victim here.
Nope, not at all. I think people proud to be criminals are a much bigger problem.

Back