International Lifelong US resident deported to Iraq; doesn't speak language; dies homeless

NOT tragic at all. He did the crimes, he got bounced - legally. What he did with his life was his choice. He made the wrong ones.

Or....

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/08/07/iraqi-man-dies-deportation-trump-administration-1643512

“An ICE spokesperson in Detroit said that Aldaoud had “an extensive criminal history“ that involved at least 20 convictions from 1998 to 2017, and had twice been ordered removed from the U.S.

The convictions included assault with a dangerous weapon, domestic violence, theft of personal property, and breaking and entering, according to ICE. A POLITICO search of court records showed Aldaoud served 17 months for a home invasion in 2013.

The spokesperson said Aldaoud was released pursuant to a federal court order in December 2018, but removed a GPS tracking bracelet on the day of his release. The spokesperson added that ICE had supplied Aldaoud “with a full complement of medicine“ when he was removed to Iraq in June, “to ensure continuity of care.“
ICE's credibility is almost as shot as the President's.

He was also VERY mentally ill which attributed to his criminal history. Bi-polar and schizophrenic.
Those aren't typical crimes of somebody with schizophrenia or bipolar disorder... more like the presentation of antisocial personality disorder, or at least traits. A lot of antisocials are misdiagnosed "bipolar" so that they can be prescribed mood stabilizers (e.g. Chemical restraints).

Jeez what a terrible place we are not giving citizenship to people with decades of crimes behind them

Is this who we want to be

He was brown and Ive been told here its the brown people who are screwing up Murka so I guess it makes sense to the MAGA tards.
well he had multiple arrests for robbery and assault

There’s immorality on both sides but absence of laws, borders, responsibility and accountability, and total prejudice based on group identity, are all hallmarks of the left today. Those things do not just demonstrate immorality but rather amorality. That is far scarier.

that's about the best you can do to skirt the issue is the typical go to right wing move of "but but both sides!!!" as though you can just shake your hands clean due to "well everyone's bad what are you gonna do" bullshit.

also, rofl no, amorality is only a problem because amoral people don't stop immoral people. we call that apathy. that's quite a ballsy move to say "hey, the guy that didn't stop us conservative fuck sticks from being evil is so much worse than us!!!"

fucking conservatives jesus, your logic is so fucking twisted and ridiculous. that's what is scary.

Or....

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/08/07/iraqi-man-dies-deportation-trump-administration-1643512

“An ICE spokesperson in Detroit said that Aldaoud had “an extensive criminal history“ that involved at least 20 convictions from 1998 to 2017, and had twice been ordered removed from the U.S.

The convictions included assault with a dangerous weapon, domestic violence, theft of personal property, and breaking and entering, according to ICE. A POLITICO search of court records showed Aldaoud served 17 months for a home invasion in 2013.

The spokesperson said Aldaoud was released pursuant to a federal court order in December 2018, but removed a GPS tracking bracelet on the day of his release. The spokesperson added that ICE had supplied Aldaoud “with a full complement of medicine“ when he was removed to Iraq in June, “to ensure continuity of care.“
lol
Poor Trots. It never fails. Wonder why he's refusing to edit the title and OP for some mystical reason.

ICE's credibility is almost as shot as the President's.
Keep crying. You obviously were ignorant of his extensive criminal history and now it's blown up in your face (as usual).

He was also VERY mentally ill which attributed to his criminal history.

...according to a friend.

There is nothing from this video that would suggest he has a severe mental illness like schizophrenia.

I bet there's a lot more to this story.

So the rest of the story is he was a career criminal and violent.

So why should I feel sorry for him, I’ll save my sympathy for people much more deserving.

He was brown and Ive been told here its the brown people who are screwing up Murka so I guess it makes sense to the MAGA tards.

Or you know the fact he was a criminal.

Fuck anyone like this no matter their race.

did you guys somehow miss the fact that this guy did a home invasion? And assault with deadly weapon?
Did YOU miss the fact that right on the statue of liberty it clearly says "give me your home invaders, your domestic abusers, your crank smugglers and criminally insane, longing to abuse taxpayer funded social programs"?

Thank you for providing the relevant details that the dishonest leftists that pollute this forum are too dishonest to include.

This article is from the American Conservative Magazine.

A publication that has been around for more than 100 years, and has always been anti-war, pro-Christian, anti-interventionists with a heart.

Not there fault that the Republican party left them.

Conservative my ass. Your ilk is progressive as fuck. You guys aren't trying to conserve shit.

People should ask what it is the new Trump progressive, is progressing us towards.

So, so much wrong with our country. Shit like this fills my heart with such sadness. Bernie is our last hope. We're in the endgame now

"This guy had it coming, because he was brown?" @Trotsky Come on, man.

He was given a bad deal. He could have stayed in America, but apparently couldn't handle civilization. Whether that is his fault, or due to his schizophrenia, is irrelevant.

His melanin, or lack therof, played zero in the decision to deport his fuckin ass.

Went to grade school with several Iraqi refugees. Often invited over to their houses for lunch/dinner

They were some of the nicest, most wholesome people I've ever met

Lol. They are people like everybody else, but you obviously didn't have many Chaldean friends. I did. They have evolved pretty sharp tongues and brazen attitudes out of necessity. My friend Marvin got beat up and harassed by Muslims almost every day coming home from school.. Only way he could win was to keep talking sh*t, and that's what he always did.

Your post just doesn't sound real. We have large areas with Chaldean strip malls and neighborhoods around here.

You saying what you said sounds just as stupid as if somebody said it about any other kind of person. Like, if there was a story about an Irish guy who committed 20 crimes and then died after being sent back to Ireland, and you said "I had dinner with an Irish family a couple times, and they are just the nicest, most wholesome people," how stupid would that sound? It would sound like you didn't really know any Irish people that well, even though a ton of them are of course great people.

It's like the liberal way of talking about brown (ish) people. It just sounds about as dumb and disconnected as what you get from rural white racist with zero experience with other cultures.

What was the conservative solution to problems like Sandy hook?

Prayers?
My solution was removing the suburban cop I see sitting behind cvs every day, and putting him in the school. There should be a rotation of police in every elementary school. Cutting tickets and/or waiting for the next husband wife argument call to have 4 squad cars at can wait. One cop, every elementary school.

Lol. They are people like everybody else, but you obviously didn't have many Chaldean friends. I did. They have evolved pretty sharp tongues and brazen attitudes out of necessity. My friend Marvin got beat up and harassed by Muslims almost every day coming home from school.. Only way he could win was to keep talking sh*t, and that's what he always did.

Your post just doesn't sound real. We have large areas with Chaldean strip malls and neighborhoods around here.

You saying what you said sounds just as stupid as if somebody said it about any other kind of person. Like, if there was a story about an Irish guy who committed 20 crimes and then died after being sent back to Ireland, and you said "I had dinner with an Irish family a couple times, and they are just the nicest, most wholesome people," how stupid would that sound? It would sound like you didn't really know any Irish people that well, even though a ton of them are of course great people.

It's like the liberal way of talking about brown (ish) people. It just sounds about as dumb and disconnected as what you get from rural white racist with zero experience with other cultures.
Why are you angry that I had positive experiences with Iraqi refugees?

Back