Lightweights koing durable Welterweights

It could have been the speed advantage they had though which lent itself to the KO.

LWs have better skill/speed than wws.
I have never seen a bantamweight moving up and doing the same to lws.

Nothing to do with weight cutting
The bigger guys will always have an advantage
Don’t believe look at the champs, most are big weight cutters(khabib,Holloway, usman,cejudo at125, Andrade, Cyborg/Nunes
Cejudo moved it up and won at 135, which disproves your bigger boy theory. Stipe was a big fucker and little pudgy DC ko him all the same. Nunes ko cyborg when she went up in weight. TJ dillashaw cut weight in order to be the bigger guy and he still lost. Size can play a factor but skill, speed, power are far above it.

Anybody else notice this trend? Cerrone started it off by koing guys like Story and Cote who had faced a lot of top guys and had never been ko'd before. Then Masvidal ko'd Till who had never been ko'd and Pettis ko'd Wonderboy who'd never been ko'd, not even in his kickboxing career.

Till getting KO'd might have had something to do with Tyron scrambling his eggs so badly. Like Brock said "you can't unscramble scrambled eggs"

VacantWeeklyGlassfrog-size_restricted.gif

SizzlingSerpentineCockroach-size_restricted.gif

It's almost as if when two athletes that has dedicated their whole life to sleeping other men the result can differ..

15 pounds isn't that much.. especially when one guy will cut weight and the other comes in fresh..

Sherdog sets the bar pretty fucking high for fighters.. wonderboy not durable.. what the fuck.. it's always the fighter on the recieving end doing something wrong/lacking something.. never the winning fighter doing something good.. idiots..

Anybody else notice this trend? Cerrone started it off by koing guys like Story and Cote who had faced a lot of top guys and had never been ko'd before. Then Masvidal ko'd Till who had never been ko'd and Pettis ko'd Wonderboy who'd never been ko'd, not even in his kickboxing career.
wonderboy is very old, he's 37 atm.

Based on what? Reported for defamation of character.
<Deported1>

Not really, I'm not a bish. Seriously though, why him and not Cain, Holloway, Khabib, Stipe, DC or any other top fighter with a gas tank?
Because Usman was mentioned by the comment I was answering to.
II think we never really see big, muscular, strong guys with good cardio so it is always suspect when someone is strong, fast and has great cardio.
GSP is another example, as is Romero.
I have no clue about what can be achieved by some people though, neither am I an expert on steroids so I'd rather not openly accuse s/o.
Besides it doesn't matter what I think about them anyway...

Wonderboy was dropped in both Woodley fights and against Till. I don't think he's particularly durable. Just good at avoiding damage.

Back