Like if you shamelessly watch Pudzianoski fights

I use to watch him dominate WSM back in the day but for some reason I don’t care to watch him fight. He just moves really badly and doesn’t interest me much. His punches are awkward and his strength never really translates. Maybe I just never gave him a chance.

never seen him fight unless I forgot about it. who would want to watch this bullshit

he's not good at fighting and he's not even high on the freakshow tier. I guess he could be the b-side in a freak show fight but he's not that freaky, just a lot of muscle.

i'd watch giant silva over this guy any day of the week.

Serious question how much does he get paid to fight? He's super famous in Poland or something isn't he?
He sells out 50 000 seats in Poland KSW events but also owns a fleet of transport trucks and he helps manage the logistics. I'd say he's easily a millionaire.

He sells out 50 000 seats in Poland KSW events but also owns a fleet of transport trucks and he helps manage the logistics. I'd say he's easily a millionaire.
He is a millionaire but that's bc he has businesses outside of strongman and mma. I was wondering what he got paid per fight.

Watching the ultimate "Technik overcomes power" demo go badly wrong is always good to see.

Or more like "fuck this, I'm not getting hit by another of those haymakers I'm covering my ass up".

Back