Line of Duty brilliant BBC cop drama

I don't even remember any of that lol

The season started with a woman sitting at a desk getting a call about a witness being in danger and to arrange to bring the witness to the police station. She got some officers together and went to the safe house. The female officer at the safe house brought someone out with a blanket over their head and got him in the back seat and she got in the back seat on the other side. The officer that received the call was in the lead car when they were cut off by other vehicles. Hooded men with guns shot up the car with the witness inside then poured gas on it and lit it. They never fired at the first car. The female cop got out of the car on fire followed by the person with the blanket and they were both badly burned. We didn't know at the time who the witness was.

The female cop that got the call that started the whole thing was only there because she was covering for someone else who was off that night. At first it was thought that she was being set up.

The season started with a woman sitting at a desk getting a call about a witness being in danger and to arrange to bring the witness to the police station. She got some officers together and went to the safe house. The female officer at the safe house brought someone out with a blanket over their head and got him in the back seat and she got in the back seat on the other side. The officer that received the call was in the lead car when they were cut off by other vehicles. Hooded men with guns shot up the car with the witness inside then poured gas on it and lit it. They never fired at the first car. The female cop got out of the car on fire followed by the person with the blanket and they were both badly burned. We didn't know at the time who the witness was.

The female cop that got the call that started the whole thing was only there because she was covering for someone else who was off that night. At first it was thought that she was being set up.
Yea I remember most of it just not the details

Which one is bindra again, the one who got killed or the one who was shagging her gaffer?

She was a Pakistani or Indian woman who initially helped Arnott with research, etc. She was killed after contacting the OCG when her cousin got arrested.

Finished up Season 5 yesterday . . . holy crap it was good.

She was a Pakistani or Indian woman who initially helped Arnott with research, etc. She was killed after contacting the OCG when her cousin got arrested.
Ah ok I remember but what was your question about her again lol

Ah ok I remember but what was your question about her again lol

She was blackmailed into helping collect information for Hilton, but the reason why wasn't mentioned until Season 5. They showed her being interviewed about it but in season 4 she took early maternity leave to avoid going into the office.

I was just curious why the interview wasn't actually part of season 4.

She was blackmailed into helping collect information for Hilton, but the reason why wasn't mentioned until Season 5. They showed her being interviewed about it but in season 4 she took early maternity leave to avoid going into the office.

I thought they had interviewed her that same season but I don't remember the details

I was wondering that too. When she used the DCIs account to send information, certainly he would remember giving Bindra that information. Why would he even tell her his account information in the first place when they suspect there are leaks in the department! They just waited a season to mention it.

To all you British and European SherBros enjoying the latest episode right now; I am 100% jealous.

This season is turning out to be quite awesome.
-let's hope 'H' gets discovered before this season/series' end.

Not much advance on the plot this week. At the end of the episode they did say to watch next week for the SERIES finale. Not season finale, SERIES finale! I don't know how the BBC refers to their programs. Maybe each season is a series but it sounds to me like everything ends next week.

Not much advance on the plot this week. At the end of the episode they did say to watch next week for the SERIES finale. Not season finale, SERIES finale! I don't know how the BBC refers to their programs. Maybe each season is a series but it sounds to me like everything ends next week.

You're right; the final episode can go either way... the only lead would be Davidson's dad.
-Carmichael is being a bit shady and protective of her chief; haha.

One thing to note, I believe the Brits call tv show "seasons"(as known in the US), "series"... so this would be Series 6 episode 7 for next sunday.
-Meaning, hopefully it isn't the complete end of the show, just what we call a Season here stateside; though it would make sense as Hastings has been given his papers(unless he uncovers the Chief Constable as being the main culprit and stays on the force)

Back