Lionheart gonna tear that ass up

joey gerbils

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I think Volkan is grossly overrated, should never have been rushed into a title shot based off two flukish 1 punch KOs. We know Volkans grappling is sub par and he looked like a fish on dry land against Cormiers wrestling

Smith is going to expose this guys striking tonight. Volkan's got a punchers chance but I'd put my money on Smith winning by TKO via punches/elbows/knees inside the distance

I don't see anyone hyping up volkan.

Smith is going to outlast Oezdemir.

your assessment could easily apply to either fighter so why bash volkan instead of just encouraging the one you like?
Sherdog posters ladies and gentleman. Can't just be civil. Always need to shit on someone to get them feels.

I think Volkan is the superior striker and his power is too big

Oezdemir just got tested for the first time in his last fight.

Smith has been through the grinder in multiple organizations. Smith wins on experience alone

Oezdemir just got tested for the first time in his last fight.

Smith has been through the grinder in multiple organizations. Smith wins on experience alone
Should be an exciting fight either way. Do you think it makes it out of the first round?

Smith is gonna knock him out first round. Might as well not even tune in you heard it here first.

Should be an exciting fight either way. Do you think it makes it out of the first round?
It might but I anticipate a wild first round with big shots landing. Both guys are clearly capable of smashing their opponents early so there is a very good chance it's a short one

I think smith will win in the 2nd or 3rd

Smith is pretty aggressive, I could see him running into the touch of death in the first round
If it goes past the first I think it's Smith's fight

I'm going with Smith late 2nd RD KO

Smith is the one being overrated for beating retiring fighters. Has Smith beaten OSP? No!

We about to find out hope it's a dog fight ! Got Smith tho

I think Volkan is the superior striker and his power is too big
Volkan got more power in his hands but Smith is superior everywhere else in the striking department. Knees, kicks, elbows are all Smith.

When did Smith’s bandwagon become so full?

I’m indifferent about both fighters but I think Volkan’s power and size might be too much for Smith. I realize Smith is taller and he’ll appear to look like the stronger guy fight night but Volkan is a big 205er that’s fought and felt the power of heavyweights before. I’m curious to see how Smith reacts/recovers when Volkan hits him. Smith hasn’t been tested.... at all... @205. I don’t think Rashad or Shogun landed a single significant strike against Smith.

your assessment could easily apply to either fighter so why bash volkan instead of just encouraging the one you like?
Sherdog posters ladies and gentleman. Can't just be civil. Always need to shit on someone to get them feels.

Oh the irony!!! Eventhough I really love every single pixel of your Avatar Picture. Your above statement is very contradictory with it... make up your mind! Wait! THIS IS SHERDOG...

Oh the irony!!! Eventhough I really love every single pixel of your Avatar Picture. Your above statement is very contradictory with it... make up your mind! Wait! THIS IS SHERDOG...

I'm a conor fan, so wrap your head around that snowflake. It's a nice picture and i threw it into my avatar spot. Get over it.

I also fail to see how an avatar picture contradicts my statement. Maybe you can just look at art for what it is, art...

Back