No Spoilers Little nightmares 2

kenetics

Gold Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Great game ! If you like horror/suspense games you can't go wrong . I like part one a little more but by not that much.

The develope team has already made it's money back passing 3million copies or downloads on release day.

Cant wait for part three if they make one.

Great level design, a bit too short on content though. For a game that doesn't have to worry about multiplayer competitive modes, AAA cutscenes, sandbox map loading, npc dialogue, branching choices, diverse weapon physics, etc they didn't even make their side scroller Limbo length

Great level design, a bit too short on content though. For a game that doesn't have to worry about multiplayer competitive modes, AAA cutscenes, sandbox map loading, npc dialogue, branching choices, diverse weapon physics, etc they didn't even make their side scroller Limbo length

Part 1 and 2 are better than limbo. Limbo design was nowhere near little nightmares.

It was $30 bucks lol.

Part 1 and 2 are better than limbo. Limbo design was nowhere near little nightmares.

It was $30 bucks lol.
I didn't say Limbo was designed better, I credited design on Nightmares right at the start

I'm saying it's a longer game, and Limbo was made by indie devs on a smaller budget than nightmares which is financed by Bandai Namco -- a publisher we wouldn't classify as indie

I didn't say Limbo was designed better, I credited design on Nightmares right at the start

I'm saying it's a longer game, and Limbo was made by indie devs on a smaller budget than nightmares which is financed by Bandai Namco -- a publisher we wouldn't classify as indie

I thought Little Nightmares was longer than Limbo. I did play the "complete edition" or whatever it's called so maybe the base game was shorter. Great games. I'll have to download Little Nightmares 2 this week.

Didn’t even know it was out. Will check it out

Great game ! If you like horror/suspense games you can't go wrong . I like part one a little more but by not that much.

The develope team has already made it's money back passing 3million copies or downloads on release day.

Cant wait for part three if they make one.

Part III is in the pipeline my dude!

These games are sooooo good!

One of the few times I ever got a platinum on both the ps4 and ps5 versions but these games were just that much fun. Also one of the only games my wife enjoyed watching me play

Know some of the people there.
Make some good stuff.

One of the few double A titles I am looking forward to this year.

I know, did you just play them?

Not just, no, but I read after I'd played Nightmares II that the studio weren't planning on a III because they wanted to create other games and express their creativity - hence my excitement when I saw that III was coming after all!

:cool:

I like those games, but I get very frustrated. My niece/nephew love me playing them, but I play their levels, which I've done. The replayability sucks.

I like those games, but I get very frustrated. My niece/nephew love me playing them, but I play their levels, which I've done. The replayability sucks.

Ya. There just meant for 1 play though but I still love the story and atmosphere.

Ya. There just meant for 1 play though but I still love the story and atmosphere.
Got the 2nd one for the kids on my visit. Loved it so bought that one and the 1st for myself. Obviously, I had to catch up to where I was when I visited and got bored. Or pissed cuz I couldnt make certain jumps. Gave up.

Back