LIVE Armed police begin operation to clear pipeline protest camp

All land sacred to Native Americans. This was not tribal land and Native Americans have unmarked and unknown burial land over much of the territory they once inhabited. So that is a weak claim at best.

Where they do have a point is why was the route changed over water contamination concerns and now it's no longer a concern where it is going now.

Just seems like an undiplomaticly big F U to native americans. Seems like tribes across the country support the protests there. Even the slightlest leak out of this thing is a huge risk to water supplies. We could have Flint, MI x100. But I know its all about that.

Vince-McMahon-Money.jpg

Just seems like an undiplomaticly big F U to native americans. Seems like tribes across the country support the protests there. Even the slightlest leak out of this thing is a huge risk to water supplies. We could have Flint, MI x100. But I know its all about that.

Vince-McMahon-Money.jpg

Like said I have concerns about why it was a problem in one place but it's not one where they want to put it now.

I think that's a legitimate concern.

However they are taking over private property and the owners have a right to have them removed if them want.

Back