Crime Live now: Whistleblowers on #ClintonFoundation operating as an agent of foreign governments...

This investigation has been ongoing since 2017, good to see that it's still progressing. As I understand it, the IRS and the FBI both said that aspects of this simply weren't actionable. I don't know what was and wasn't actionable. I'm sure if there's something, it will be published. Mueller got several convictions within less than 2 years. And he did that while investigating the sitting President. Presumably, we should hear something within a year about some malfeasance.

This is gold from Mr Blum, senator from Ohio:

"Quid Pro Quo," I had to look it up, it's Latin for 'something for something. A Favor granted in return for something.'

In 2016, The Clinton Foundation received a 28 million dollar donation from Morroco's King Muhammad. And, shortly thereafter, former Secretary of State Mrs. Clinton relaxed US foreign aid restrictions on Morroco.

Mr. Fitton, was that a Quid Pro Quo, or just a coincidence?"

"That's the matter that needs to be investigated."

Last edited:
It is the Clintons so nothing will come of this. They screw everyone they can or have them killed if they cannot.

everyone knows the clintons were corrupt and taking tens of millions in bribes through their foundation. It was the entire point of the foundation. It was out in the open.

It's a big reason of why the demon witch lost to a guy like trump. And scary thing is so many democrats didn't care about it.

the most damning thing about the Clinton's is that they were invited to a guy like Trump's wedding and that Trump thought Bill was a great POTUS and that Killary was a great senator.<Y2JSmirk>

th

It is the Clintons so nothing will come of this. They screw everyone they can or have them killed if they cannot.

Yeah, it's a shame that the justice department is run by democrats who hold the line for the Clintons.
th
th

And I'm sure that recently when Whitaker was inappropriately riding on Marine One with Kushner that Whitaker was rebuffing Kush's calls for justice regarding the Clinton's Manson Family type killingness.

Too little, too late. They got away with it.

Fuck Paul Ryan and the RINOs.

Next up, the sham impeachment of Trump, which will pass because the RINOs that didn't quit are still corrupt, and there will be blood in the streets.

This is a better link than the one in the OP, the whole thing.

This part here is one gold section:

Last edited:
Yeah, it's a shame that the justice department is run by democrats who hold the line for the Clintons.
th
th

And I'm sure that recently when Whitaker was inappropriately riding on Marine One with Kushner that Whitaker was rebuffing Kush's calls for justice regarding the Clinton's Manson Family type killingness.
Trump is corrupt and the nepotism shown to Kushner is not right. Get back to me when the Trump body count get even near the Clinton’s or when he starts a foundation that takes in Millions and gives out next to nothing. The Clinton’s are protected and this is all a dog and that my show.

62% dropoff in support to the Clinton Foundation now that they no longer have political clout.

Good grief.

Am I too late to say: this is it...?

The Clinton Foundation was given an A rating by charity watchdogs.

If the Clinton foundation had anything to do with the Clintons dealings in Haiti then I think we can dismiss those watchdog groups outright.

Trump is corrupt and the nepotism shown to Kushner is not right. Get back to me when the Trump body count get even near the Clinton’s or when he starts a foundation that takes in Millions and gives out next to nothing. The Clinton’s are protected and this is all a dog and that my show.

Trump picked an AG, a deputy AG, an FBI director, and an acting AG, who is protecting the Clintons exactly? And what are you talking about "a dog and that my show?"

Back