Live: Senate Intel Committee Hearing. Intel Chiefs testify Trump has NOT pressured them

"I have never felt pressured to intervene in the Russia investigation in any way"

Put whatever sauce you want on it to make it go down easier.

you might wanna check the news today pal
CNN is literally reading Comeys testimony for tomorrow (they write it down prior)
pretty damaging stuff
Comeys own words "the president asked me to back off flynn and russia"

I wonder how CNN will spin this to make it seem like it's further proof that trump is a Russian spy

"I have never felt pressured to intervene in the Russia investigation in any way"

Put whatever sauce you want on it to make it go down easier.

The most telling part was they didn't want to talk about the conversations. If nothing was insinuated then there is no reason not to publicly talk about the conversations. Why do they need a closed door session to tell them that nothing inappropriate was said?

CNN is literally reading Comeys testimony for tomorrow (they write it down prior)
pretty damaging stuff
How or why would CNN have a copy of a testimony Flynn hasn't given yet even if he's written it down before hand?

As a few senators and legal analysts stated, their personal feelings mean nothing legally. Lil' Marco and King from Maine asked did he ask and they refused to answer. When asked what was the legal reasoning behind refusing to answer they said they didn't have one but felt they shouldn't discuss publicly their discussions with the president.

Now to be fair the witnesses stated they called the White House to see if their conversations were under executive privilege and received no answer.

How or why would CNN have a copy of a testimony Flynn hasn't given yet even if he's written it down before hand?

Because the senate intel panel posted it on their own website.

Not sure how this is possible but I'm getting stuffed on all these nothingburgers

pretty damaging stuff

That's weird, because I'm reading Comey's testimony myself (don't need CNN to do it for me), and that quote never appears. Looks like you fell for me patented CNN #fakenews

Well yesterday Pan assured us all that none of that matters because reasons

Considering the intelligence disparity between you and pan, I have no doubt this represents your comprehension of his argument exactly.

The most telling part was they didn't want to talk about the conversations. If nothing was insinuated then there is no reason not to publicly talk about the conversations. Why do they need a closed door session to tell them that nothing inappropriate was said?

Do you not listen to any of these hearings? Every fucking hearing, everyone makes it clear that they won't discuss their personal conversations with the President. You could ask them if the President told them hello that day, and you would get the same response.

That's weird, because I'm reading Comey's testimony myself (don't need CNN to do it for me), and that quote never appears. Looks like you fell for me patented CNN #fakenews
sigh
i guess we will see tomorrow eh?
keep on belibing

(from page 5 of his testimony)
He then said, “I hope you can see your way clear to letting this go, to letting Flynn go. He is a good guy. I hope you can let this go.”

I had understood the President to be requesting that we drop any investigation of Flynn

I took the opportunity to implore the Attorney General to prevent any future direct communication between the President and me. I told the AG that what had just happened – him being asked toto leave while the FBI Director, who reports to the AG, remained behind – was inappropriate and should never happen.

i guess you can "spin" this any way you want

On the morning of March 30, the President called me at the FBI. HeHe Described the Russia investigation as “a cloud” that was impairing his ability to act on behalf of the country. He said he had nothing to do with Russia, had not been involved with hookers in Russia, and had always assumed he was being recorded when in Russia. He asked what we could do to “lift the cloud.” I responded that wewere investigating the matter as quickly as we could, and that there would be great benefit, if we didn’t find anything, to our having done the work well. He agreed, but then re-emphasized the problems this was causing him

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/06/07/read-james-comeys-prepared-testimony-for-senate-intel.html

we must be reading 2 different things

Do you not listen to any of these hearings? Every fucking hearing, everyone makes it clear that they won't discuss their personal conversations with the President. You could ask them if the President told them hello that day, and you would get the same response.
ever hear of a subpoena?

we must be reading 2 different things

Clearly, because your quote wasn't in anything you posted. You said:

Yet those words don't appear in the statement at all. So clearly they aren't Comey's words.

Because the senate intel panel posted it on their own website.
Why bother having the hearing then if he's simply going to write everything down before hand and the intel committee posts it up for everyone to read before its even began? Do they expect to trip him up in some fashion with live questioning? Get him to expound on his statement, or is it just for the dog and pony show?

Clearly, because your quote wasn't in anything you posted. You said:

Yet those words don't appear in the statement at all. So clearly they aren't Comey's words.
splitting hairs and quibbling over semantics?
you are clearly grasping at straws
glad you dont have to testify tomorrow
you would crumble

Back