Live: Senate Intel Committee Hearing. Intel Chiefs testify Trump has NOT pressured them

Why bother having the hearing then if he's simply going to write everything down before hand and the intel committee posts it up for everyone to read before its even began? Do they expect to trip him up in some fashion with live questioning? Get him to expound on his statement, or is it just for the dog and pony show?
testimony is written down as a summary
they will ask him questions
its a primer for the discussion

splitting hairs and quibbling over semantics?
you are clearly grasping at straws
glad you dont have to testify tomorrow
you would crumble

Why did you use quotes and say Comey's own words then? You intended present it as an actual direct quote, and called your bullshit.

Why did you use quotes and say Comey's own words then? You intended present it as an actual direct quote, and called your bullshit.
again
this is the straw you are holding onto? my misquote?
tomorrows gonna be rough for you guy
MAGA

That was my reading of it. Trump seems pretty damn confident there is nothing to the Russia stuff, and was asking Comey to investigate so he could be cleared.

The only bump in the road was how long the Russia investigation was taking, and how the #fakenews played up the narrative. Which ironically enough, was exactly what Comey told him would happen when Trump asked him to investigate it.

That was my reading of it. Trump seems pretty damn confident there is nothing to the Russia stuff, and was asking Comey to investigate so he could be cleared.

The only bump in the road was how long the Russia investigation was taking, and how the #fakenews played up the narrative. Which ironically enough, was exactly what Comey told him would happen when Trump asked him to investigate it.

A week ago, every lefty on this forum thought Comey was going to drop the hammer on Trump, what a difference a week makes.

Why bother having the hearing then if he's simply going to write everything down before hand and the intel committee posts it up for everyone to read before its even began? Do they expect to trip him up in some fashion with live questioning? Get him to expound on his statement, or is it just for the dog and pony show?

They will definitely want to ask questions.

Back