Media Liver kick KOs

Conor crippled Donald the Cowboy with ONE shot to the liver.
Not UFC, but Mike Tyson scored KO's from ONE savage left punch to the liver, followed up immediately by that same left, with a vicious upper cut.

That devastating combination left very few fighters standing.

sorry Matt
7jqtra.gif

I met Luke Rockhold in Chicago right after that KO vs Costa Phillipou and I congratulated him on a great fight and he completely blew me off and scowled at me. Ryan Bader was right beside him and said "don't worry dude, he's like that with everyone" since that point, I have always rooted against him and have gotten to see him lose rather spectacularly as well LOL.

I actually believe that there are 3 or 4 fighters out there that have made a career out of mastering a deadly move like that.

That looks horrendous. Imagine fighting a guy that you know can do that

The liver shot is my favourite ending to a fight. Amazing to see the delayed reaction in most cases as it takes a second or two for the brain to process the oncoming state of complete uselessness. Gross feeling that will drop any man alive if it hits right.

Was awesome to see Gervonta end Garcia with one. What a delay!

I hate that finish so much, one of the most WMMA things ever. She was losing the fight and basically just flailing off her back, didn't even realize she randomly connected her heel to Chiasson's liver and thought Macy had an injury, had to be explained to her what happened, so it wasn't even intentional, just blind luck.

Back