Liverkick

Broadcast

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Lol, Dave, you have just realized that Hron beat Kryklia. Like Prague robberies didn"t happen against Moroșanu (Moroșanu was robbed 4 times, unreal: at Edwards especially and Hron, in United States against some shitty Polish and even in Superkombat against Sam!). Now I don"t know though if Hron was a robbery this time, he is still tough dude that belongs to top 25.

Now add Hron to the top! It"s not the first time when you miss some results.

And further, I think I might know some because I"ve always stated Kryklia is talented but is overrated until he proves some world class. I said this since he lost to Tarik Khbabez at Superkombat finals.

If you don"t change this system, you will really have som bums on the rankings list. What"s worse is that you will have light-heavyweights as heavyweights, or heavyweight as light-heavyweights. And honestly you can"t rank a fighter in two division. It"s useless, it just steals a spot for another.

Regards

I only agree because El Bouni is my team mate!

even in Superkombat against Sam!

This seems highly unreal! SuperKombat robbing Romanian fighters is like snow in the Caribbean, doesn't happen!
You are way too biased and therefore unfit to judge. Judging from your posts here, there hasn't been a Romanian fighter who lost fair and square when the judges decided against them.

Back