Lloyd Irvin's students accused of brutal rape (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They want the downfall of his empire and his blood apparently. That is why I call it a witch hunt and a mob.

If you're really in contact with your master, is he aware of all this?

Why not ask him to make at least a public statement in the line of "due to the legal reasons of this case, I cannot speak much. After the trial, I will make a statement on the NYE case and my 1989 case."

At least to appease the growing mob. Again, he feels like he doesn't need to do it and doesn't have to do it. But unfortunately, he's a public figure, like it or not, he has to address this to the public.

It's the price of being famous.

Seriously guys, I mean this mob has gone on for a while.

What will it take for you guys (or the community for that matter) to move on from this? Everyone makes mistakes and we all know how easy it is to be blinded or coerced by peer pressure.

I've done things in my past that I regret. But it would be unfair for people that I do business with to judge me based on my actions 20+ years ago. I'm a different person, my thought process has changed, the person 20+ years ago would not recognize me today.

I mean, I'm assuming Lloyd has leared a lot from the mistakes he made. Other than a public statement, what else?

If one of your skeletons came to light, how would you respond?

[/QUOTE]

I've done things in my past that I regret.... I'm a different person....

[/QUOTE]

what exactly did you do? and... did you repent for your sins?

the pattern of rape culture and disregard for women from this whole event by his academy, one of his instructors calling rape victims whores and such. Trying to market and profit from the rape of one of his students. These things could not be held against Lloyd criminally but could prompt someone to take another look at that old case to see if they really missed an opportunity to get a bad guy.

If one of your skeletons came to light, how would you respond?

I'm not a public figure, so I can settle this privately with the parties involved.

If you look at many cases involving scandals with public figures (CEO, politicians, celebrities, etc). In most incident, coming out and making an appropriate statement usually sooths the matter. So judging on history, if I was a public figure, I would make a public statement on this skeleton.

The level of maturity and childishness shows with your rape jokes / insinuations towards me.

It wasn't a joke.

At best, he admitted to wanting to participate in the gang rape of a minor. Now he won't acknowledge it and his inner circle calls the victim a "dirty whore" and attacks the real life family of students who ask for an accounting.

We should all just forget this?

Not gonna happen.

I've done things in my past that I regret.... I'm a different person....

what exactly did you do? and... did you repent for your sins?

For disclosure, I plead guilty to a "loud party" ordinance when I was in college. I don't regret it because the party was a lot of fun. I'm a different person now, at least in the sense that I own my own home and can now crank the stereo as loud as I please.

Although I've always suspected it was Lloyd Irvin who turned up the stereo at the party that night....

I'm not a public figure, so I can settle this privately with the parties involved.

If you look at many cases involving scandals with public figures (CEO, politicians, celebrities, etc). In most incident, coming out and making an appropriate statement usually sooths the matter. So judging on history, if I was a public figure, I would make a public statement on this skeleton.

And what would prevent you from doing so? Hypothetically if you were a public figure?

I want Lloyd Irvin to make himself available for questioning on the events that transpired 20 years ago. This would be a first step in earning some respect and credibility.

Devnull, what is your relationship to Lloyd? I believe you've ignored this a few times now.

And what would prevent you from doing so? Hypothetically if you were a public figure?

That's my point. Lloyd fucked up. He fucked up in 1989 and now keeping silence.

What do he do if you are his PR consultant?

They want the downfall of his empire and his blood apparently. That is why I call it a witch hunt and a mob.

Empire? He's never even had a BB Worlds Champion. If he's an emperor, he's certainly just been exposed with his new clothing on.

You call it a witch hunt and a mob, weil du entweder nicht wirklich kapierst, weswegen er angeklagt wird, oder weil du vollig anhungslost bist.

I want Lloyd Irvin to make himself available for questioning on the events that transpired 20 years ago.

Soon Lloyd is going to do a webinar to answer all questions about the events. It's only $599, or $1299 w/ sound. aditional $399 per question, 5 questions per person to be paid for up front at the time of registration. Registration ends and is gone forever in 15 minutes.

the pattern of rape culture and disregard for women from this whole event by his academy, one of his instructors calling rape victims whores and such. Trying to market and profit from the rape of one of his students. These things could not be held against Lloyd criminally but could prompt someone to take another look at that old case to see if they really missed an opportunity to get a bad guy.

The rape prevention seminar he was promoting was free. Just FYI. The complaint about his posting YouTube videos to promote the event was that people cynically assumed he was doing it to bury the news stories about the NYE incident in Google results.

You read that correctly, this escalated because an instructor whose student was just raped (and had literally just met with that student) was trying to promote a free rape prevention seminar. Hard to imagine that happening under any other set of circumstances.

Cue an onslaught of people about to tell me that he doesn't actually care about his students or rape prevention at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back